Dr. Mark Lessner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Lessner?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Mark Lessner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2012

I was looking all these years to meet with my children's pediatrician just to say thank you again, for the way that Dr.,Lessner handled and cared for my children, years ago .. my little one was 4yrs old at the time which she will be 24yrs of age was dr lessner's patient she loved him alot always use to cry to see him after he moved she was 4yrs of age at that time and my older one now married and have 5 children of her own was 15 at that time dr lessner took care of her illness and gave her a proper treatment i really recomend him as high level dr with his education ,knowledge,kindness and responsibility.

February 21st, 2012

He was the best doctor that my kids had I don't know why he left us my son is autistic he loved Dr lessner now that he left Lovington,medical group is not the same with my son he needs him back my son trusted him he is a very good dr

September 16th, 2017