A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lewis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lewis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Lewis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
- Intermountain Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark M Lewis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Mark Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Lewis practices Ophthalmology near Saint George, UT.
Additional practice locations include: St George, UT.
See Saint George Ophthalmologists.