A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lewis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lewis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Lewis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
- Intermountain Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark M Lewis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Mark Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Lewis practices Ophthalmology near Saint George, UT.
Additional practice locations include: St George, UT.
See Saint George Ophthalmologists.