A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Reynolds, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Reynolds has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Michael Reynolds MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Mark Reynolds has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Reynolds practices Emergency Medicine near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Emergency Physicians.