Learn more about Dr. Mark Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Shelton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Shelton, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Shelton has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark M Shelton MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Shelton practice?
- Dr. Mark Shelton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Shelton practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Infectious Disease Doctors.