A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Shelton is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shelton
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Shelton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Shelton, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Shelton has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark M Shelton MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Shelton practice?
- Dr. Mark Shelton has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Shelton practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.