A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Taylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Michael Taylor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Mark Taylor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Taylor practices Family Medicine near Christiansburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, VA and Big Stone Gap, VA.
See Christiansburg Primary Care Doctors.