A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mackey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackey
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mackey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mackey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackey graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mackey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Mackey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Mackey practice?
- Dr. Mark Mackey has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Mackey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Surgeons.