Learn more about Dr. Mark Mackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mackey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mackey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackey graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mackey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Mackey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Mackey practice?
- Dr. Mark Mackey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Mackey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI and Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Surgeons.