A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mackey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mackey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackey graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Mackey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Mackey practice?
Dr. Mark Mackey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Surgeons.