A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Macumber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Macumber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Macumber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Macumber graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Macumber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Paul Macumber MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Macumber practice?
- Dr. Mark Macumber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Macumber practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.