Learn more about Dr. Mark Maffet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Maffet, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Psychiatrist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maffet
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Maffet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Maffet, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Maffet graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maffet has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Maffet MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Maffet practice?
- Dr. Mark Maffet has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Maffet practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Sugar Land Surgeons and Sugar Land Orthopedic Surgeons.