A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Maffet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Maffet, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Psychiatrist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maffet
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maffet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Maffet, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Maffet graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maffet has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Maffet MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Maffet practice?
- Dr. Mark Maffet has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Maffet practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Surgeons.