Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Maffet
Dr. Mark Maffet, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sugar Land, TX, with another office in Sugar Land, TX. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Maffet is affiliated with Methodist Sugar Land Hospital and Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital. Dr. Maffet has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Maffet has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Mark Maffet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.
Dr. Mark Vann II
Sugar Land, TX 0.01 mi14
Dr. Eddie Matsu
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Sugar Land, TX 0.01 mi44
Dr. Jeffrey Wood
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Sugar Land, TX 0.01 mi24