A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Maffet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Maffet, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Psychiatrist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Maffet, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Maffet graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maffet has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maffet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Maffet practice?
Dr. Mark Maffet practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Surgeons.