Learn more about Dr. Mark Maffet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Maffet, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Psychiatrist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maffet
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maffet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Maffet, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Maffet graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maffet has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Maffet MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Maffet practice?
- Dr. Mark Maffet has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Maffet practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Orthopedic Surgeons and Sugar Land Surgeons.