A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Maffett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Maffett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maffett
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Maffett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Maffett, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maffett graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Maffett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Community Hospital - Washin
- Asante Three Rivers Community Hospital
- Three Rivers Community Hospital & Health Center - Dimmick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Maffett MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Maffett practice?
- Dr. Mark Maffett has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Maffett practices Ophthalmology near Grants Pass, OR.
See Grants Pass Ophthalmologists.