A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Maffett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Maffett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Maffett, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Glaucoma and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Maffett graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Maffett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Community Hospital - Washin
- Three Rivers Community Hospital & Health Center - Dimmick Campus
- Asante Three Rivers Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maffett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 21 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Maffett practice?
Dr. Mark Maffett practices Ophthalmology near Grants Pass, OR.
See Grants Pass Ophthalmologists.