A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Maffett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Maffett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maffett
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Maffett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Maffett, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maffett graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Maffett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Community Hospital - Washin
- Asante Three Rivers Community Hospital
- Three Rivers Community Hospital & Health Center - Dimmick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Maffett MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Maffett practice?
- Dr. Mark Maffett has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Maffett practices Ophthalmology near Grants Pass, OR.
See Grants Pass Ophthalmologists.