A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Magenheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Magenheim graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Magenheim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joseph Magenheim MD and MPH is a male Pathologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Magenheim practice?
- Dr. Mark Magenheim has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Magenheim practices Pathology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Pathologists.