A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Magnusson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Magnusson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Magnusson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Magnusson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Magnusson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Robert Magnusson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Magnusson practice?
- Dr. Mark Magnusson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Magnusson practices Pediatrics near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Pediatricians.