A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mahan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahan graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Mahan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Mahan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Mahan practice?
- Dr. Mark Mahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Mahan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Radiologists.