A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mahowald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mahowald, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahowald graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mahowald has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mahowald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 16 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Mahowald practice?
Dr. Mark Mahowald practices Neurology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Neurologists.