A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mailliard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mailliard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mailliard
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Mailliard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mailliard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mailliard graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Mailliard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Mailliard MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Mailliard practice?
- Dr. Mark Mailliard has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Mailliard practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Gastroenterologists.