A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mailliard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mailliard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mailliard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mailliard graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Mailliard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- University Of Nebraska Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Mailliard MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Mailliard practice?
- Dr. Mark Mailliard has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Mailliard practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Gastroenterologists.