Learn more about Dr. Mark Mailliard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mailliard is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mailliard
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mailliard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mailliard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mailliard graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Mailliard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Mailliard MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Mailliard practice?
- Dr. Mark Mailliard has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Mailliard practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Gastroenterologists.