A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mailliard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mailliard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mailliard
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mailliard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mailliard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mailliard graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Mailliard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Mailliard MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Mailliard practice?
- Dr. Mark Mailliard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Mailliard practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Des Moines Internists and Des Moines Gastroenterologists.