A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Maiocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Maiocco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Maiocco graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Maiocco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Yakima Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Maiocco MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Maiocco practice?
- Dr. Mark Maiocco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Maiocco practices Family Medicine near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Family Physicians.