A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Majoch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Majoch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Majoch
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Majoch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Majoch graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Krakow. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Majoch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Women's Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Majoch MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Majoch practice?
- Dr. Mark Majoch has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Majoch practices Family Medicine near Duluth, GA.
See Duluth Primary Care Doctors.