A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mallek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mallek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallek graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Mallek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- Parkland Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lasak Mallek MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Mallek practice?
- Dr. Mark Mallek has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Mallek practices Gastroenterology near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Gastroenterologists.