Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

280 Main St
Ste 340
Crown Hill, Nashua, NH 03060
603-881-8000
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Perforated Colon  |  show details
by Jane Doe on Jan 10th, 2014

Dr. Malleck perforated my colon at SNHMC - I'm an old woman. I was hospitalized for 2 months and the local hospital did nothing to help. Finally went to Mass General where I got a little relief. Three years later I still have a hole in my stomach which needs constant attention and have had numerous surgeries because of this doctor's incompetence. Shop around for a better and more skilled doctor.,

|  show details
by Nancy Fillmore on Aug 30th, 2013

Fantastic Doctor. Attention to details,attentiveness to patient, listens, repeats to make sure he has understood your needs and/or your concerns. Explains EVERYTHING and makes sure that you repeat in your own words, that you have understood everything that he has explained. I trust him with my, my husbands and my Mom (85) life and would recommend (and have) his practice to many individuals. We also drive an hour to be his patient!

|  show details
May 18th, 2011

The staff is very caring and Dr. Mallek is one of the most compassinate Doctors I've ever seen. He takes his time with you and sits and listens to your questions or concerns without trying to rush off to another patient. The whole staff and himself make the visit more pleasing than any other Doctor I've ever seen.