Dr. Mark Mallinger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

no change

August 15th, 2016
Thanks so much Dr Mallinger

March 14th, 2016
One In a Million
Only doctor I've ever had that actually listens, never talks down to you, will take as much time as you need to answer all your questions. Only doctor I've had that will personally call you with any test results. If you have a question and leave a message for him, he calls back the same day. Very caring.

March 30th, 2015
Dr Mallinger delivered my son in 2004. I could not ask for better care. He is so open and honest to talk to etc. I highly recommend him as your OBGYN.

May 22nd, 2014
Best doctor
Dr Mallinger is extraordinarily professional, and a knowledgeable practitioner to boot. I had a very bad experience with a GP and voiced my opinion to Dr Mallinger. Dr Mallinger checked up on the situation and I'm sure got a very negative review of me from the GP concerned. During my next exam Dr Mallinger was definitely miffed but by the next year he had moved on and was treating me in his very professional manner. He has changed hospital systems, and I went for the second time to the doc who took his place. That doc treated me impolitely and critically due to what happened with my GP. Dr Mallinger has my vote and next year I will follow Dr Mallinger to his new practice.

July 7th, 2011
Great OB!
Dr. Mallinger has been my OB for the past 9 months while pregnant with my first baby. He listens to all my questions and concerns and responds to each one with authority. He has a great personality and always makes me feel special. I trust him completely and would recommend him to anyone.

June 5th, 2011
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Mallinger!!! He walked me through my first pregnancy with patience and answered every question I could think of. He and the staff at Magee made me feel relaxed and helped me deliever with great ease! I will definately stay with Dr. Mallinger for future babies!

June 25th, 2010
I met Dr. Mallinger through a referral for the removal of an enlarged mass to my right ovary. He made me feel totally at eased. During my yearly pelvic exam. He takes his time and is very thorough. Excellent MD.