A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Malzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Malzberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malzberg graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Malzberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- Hunterdon Med Ctr, Flemington, Nj
- Hunterdonmedical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malzberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Malzberg practice?
Dr. Mark Malzberg practices Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Flemington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, NJ.
See Flemington Internists, Flemington Radiologists, and Flemington Nuclear Medicine Physicians.