Dr. Mark Stephen Malzberg MD is male, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Body Imaging.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Malzberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Malzberg graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Malzberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- Hunterdon Med Ctr, Flemington, Nj
- Hunterdonmedical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malzberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Malzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Malzberg practice?
Dr. Mark Malzberg practices Internal Medicine, Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Body Imaging near Flemington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, NJ and Annandale, NJ.
See Flemington Internists and Flemington Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Malzberg, Dr. Marcel Malzberg, Dr. Marcelino Malzberg, Dr. Marcellus Malzberg, Dr. Marcelo Malzberg, Dr. Marco Malzberg