Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Cincinnati, OH

March 25th, 2017
Horrible experience with filler!
Dr Mandell Brown injected filler into my face and a very large discoloration appeared underneath my skin. Six months later the dark bruised like appearance is still there. Dr Mandell Brown refuses to do anything to correct it at his own cost. His only suggestion is that I add more filler and or receive a laser treatment , Both at a high cost, Especially with no guarantee of correction. . In closing all I can say is if this is Dr Mandell Brown's position on a small noninvasive cosmetic procedure, just think what his position would be on a botched facelift or breast augmentation. I would not recommend Dr Mandell Brown for any cosmetic or plastic surgery treatments.

March 24th, 2017
Upper Blepharoplasty
Dr. Mandell-Brown and his team were amazing! The care and service provided by his team was outstanding. Dr. Mandell-Brown is truly gifted; not only in his skills, but in his "bedside" manner. As soon as you meet him you will feel comfortable. I can't express how happy I am with my new look!! I will definitely be returning, and will recommend to all friends and family!!

March 12th, 2017
Great experience
Dr Mandell brown recently did my breast augmentation. They turned out incredibly well and I couldn't have had better results. I was EXTREMELY anxious and nervous, but him and his staff put me at ease. One thing I really appreciated about him was he truly listened to me and did exactly what I wanted. They turned out the exact way I wanted them to! He also spent a lot of time with me as needed and made sure he addressed all my concerns.

February 28th, 2017
Great Doctor
I was totally against my daughter having the breast augmentation procedure, but after scheduling a consultation visit with Dr. Mandell-Brown i was no longer against it. He explained the procedure and took the time to answer all of our questions. My daughter decided to have the procedure and i agreed that Dr. Mandell-Brown was the best choice. My daughter and I have been well pleased with the procedure and with Dr. Mandell-Brown and his staff. My daughter has gained more self-confidence and the breast augmentation has enhanced her figure. The four hour drive to have the procedure was definitely the right choice.

February 23rd, 2017
Breast augmentation
Great doctor! Love the outcome and he as well as his staff made a very easy and comftorable procedure

February 3rd, 2017
Glowing Skin
I have been going to the offices of Dr. Mandell-Brown for several of years. Dr. Mandell-Brown along with his staff are not only knowledgeable professionals, but they truly care about their patients. When I leave his office I hold my head high because I feel the most beautiful I have ever felt. I can't imagine going anywhere else for Botox or any other needs I may have.

January 28th, 2017
Amazing surgeon!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so thankful I found Dr Mandell Brown. I had breast implants with another plastic surgeon. He said the were fine but they were way too big and uneven. Dr Mandell Brown spent lots of time giving me options. He was very professional

January 27th, 2017
Looking forward to scheduling a procedure
I have personally seen Dr. Mandell-Brown's excellent results which is why I'm choosing him for an upcoming procedure. He and his staff have always been professional, courteous and welcoming. I highly recommend Dr. Mandell-Brown. His skin care services are amazing as well!

January 26th, 2017
My Worst Nightmare and would never recommend Dr. Mandell Brown to anyone!! If your wanting a Breast Augmentation shop elsewhere DO NOT LET HIM TOUCH YOU!!!! If you want Botox shop elsewhere I had droopy eyes until it wore off!!! The worst experience I ever had with any doctor
I read the reviews on Dr. Mandell Brown and thought wow he sounds great. I set up an appointment for a Breast Augmentation and everything I wanted to hear ,he told me. I was going to look great when done. So I went ahead and had him do it. Oh my was that a huge mistake. He has performed 4 Breast Augmentations trying to fix what he messed up. Now he says it's your body not my work SORRY! My breast are lop sided and one is an inch and half higher than the other. I also had him do my botox two times and another HUGE mistake. He put too much in and gave me a lazy eye for weeks until it wore off. He also told me that was my eyes not the botox. Dr. Mandell Brown has been telling me he would fix the problem on and off for the past year and half. As I trusted him threw out my journey, I'm still the same. He has destroyed my self esteem.We go to plastic surgeons for a reason to help us. I recently found another Surgeon in Cincinnati and he is going to fix the problem I have. He told me it is a complicated fix from Dr. Mandell Browns performance from the beginning but it CAN be fixed. I pray for better results and getting my self esteem back. As I have invested alot of money to fix my issue here I go again having to pay more for someone else to fix HIS problem he created. I would never use him for ANY procedures that he offers. After your a patient you will recieve emails asking you to vote for him for *TOP* Plastic Surgeon. Thats shady to me i was very skeptical after I received my first one. They all seem very nice until they suck you into spending your money and then when something goes wrong, your own your own.*BEWARE OF DR. MANDELL BROWN*

September 27th, 2016
Dr.Mandell and his staff are make you feel so comfortable!
Dr.Mandell and his staff are very friendly and make your experience very comfortable! He truly listens to you he explains in detail and you never feel rushed! I've been going to him the past few years for filler/ Botox I couldn't be happier with my results!!

August 9th, 2016
I am so happy and impressed with Dr. Mandell and his staff. I had a small mole under my eye and Dr. Mandel removed it in a 2-3 min. procedure. The outcome was amazing, it is like magic, no sign of anything there. I would never think to go anywhere else!

August 9th, 2016
Recommended to all my friends
Dr. Mandell-Brown gave me my confidence back, something other doctors were unsure of doing. I had a unique problem with my breasts before getting a breast augmentation but you would never know that now! He spend about an hour with me in my consultation to go over my deformity and what he's going to do differently to help fix it. They called me before and after surgery to check in and give me reminders for a speedy recovery and allowed me to make a same-day appointment to help take care of my stitches.