Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 27th, 2016
Dr.Mandell and his staff are make you feel so comfortable!
Dr.Mandell and his staff are very friendly and make your experience very comfortable! He truly listens to you he explains in detail and you never feel rushed! I've been going to him the past few years for filler/ Botox I couldn't be happier with my results!!

August 9th, 2016
I am so happy and impressed with Dr. Mandell and his staff. I had a small mole under my eye and Dr. Mandel removed it in a 2-3 min. procedure. The outcome was amazing, it is like magic, no sign of anything there. I would never think to go anywhere else!

August 9th, 2016
Recommended to all my friends
Dr. Mandell-Brown gave me my confidence back, something other doctors were unsure of doing. I had a unique problem with my breasts before getting a breast augmentation but you would never know that now! He spend about an hour with me in my consultation to go over my deformity and what he's going to do differently to help fix it. They called me before and after surgery to check in and give me reminders for a speedy recovery and allowed me to make a same-day appointment to help take care of my stitches.

August 5th, 2016
Breast Augmentation Surgery summer of 2016
Awesome experience and very friendly staff. I love the look of my procedure-very natural looking. I highly recommend the doctor and staff. Never felt pressured or uncomfortable during the whole process.

July 15th, 2016
He actually listens AND does great work
I have been going to Dr. Mandell-Brown for about 4 years now. I switched to him from another physician in the area, because my previous physician magically started jacking up the prices for fillers. Dr. Mandell-Brown and his staff have always been friendly, honest, and reasonable. It is so important to have a doctor that actually listens to your needs and wants, and then discusses his professional opinion, and executes a great procedure with a gentle hand. Highly recommend. Also - I previously worked at the front desk of another plastic surgeon (East coast location) and know how hectic that job is. Yet you would never know it from the lovely women who work at Mandel-Brown. They are always so friendly, professional and helpful! It's a delight to be a patient here and be treated to kindly. I am always satisfied with my experience!

July 5th, 2016
The experience was phenomenal! I am very pleased with my results and highly recommend to anyone thinking about cosmetic surgery. Dr Mandall Brown as well as his staff treated me with the upmost respect, honesty, very patient with myself, caring, took my feelings to heart, supportive to my family, compassionate, and exceptional bedside manners. Could not of asked for a better surgeon and staff to care for me , truly blessed and privileged to be a patient of his! Thank you Dr Mandell Brown!! You are truly amazing and I can not ever begin to thank you enough for taking such amazing care of me and giving me the ultimate results!

June 13th, 2016
Everything about Dr Mandell-Brown and the office staff is amazing!!! Anytime I am at the office it feels like I am with friends and Dr Mandell-Brown's expertise is above and beyond any expectations I could ever have dreamed of....my profound gratitude to Dr Mandell-Brown and staff for their superb knowledge and love for their patients!!!!

May 11th, 2016
I wish I would have gone to Dr. Mandel-Brown the first time I got breast implants!! After getting saline implants in 1999 by another Doctor, I lived with the fact that I had Capsular contracture on one side, and deflating implant on the other side:( Until I met with Dr. Mandell-Brown, I seriously considered having them removed and not replaced. I was SO hesitant to go through that PAIN again! He assured me that he could remove the problem saline implants, and replace them with silicone implants that would look very natural....and HE DID!! I couldn't be happier. Thanks to Dr. Mandell-Brown and his entire staff, they are ALL wonderful.

April 18th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor and facility
Dr. Mandell-Brown and his staff were wonderful from start to finish. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. They made me feel very comfortable and at ease. After my surgery, Dr. Mandell-Brown was quick to respond to any concerns or questions I had. He even corresponded by text my fist evening home to ensure all was going well. I felt he did a wonderful job and couldn't have asked for any better. I highly recommend him and his facility.

March 22nd, 2016
Mommymakeover
Went for a mommy makeover, he was unable to work around a scar around the top part of my stomach. I was told that all other Dr's would not be able to either. I would have to have lipo. His nurses told me he could work with the scar and do what other Dr's do except he takes his time to going through this. This was false information because he could not and told me he was unable to. I was very disappointed because of this and he should have done lipo in this area. It has been 3 months since surgery, I still have my love handles shown more in my back end!! Did not get rid of these!! I was told they would fix this if their was and elephant ears, my husband says he did an awesome job on my breast, but I am very dissatisfied with the body. I waited the 3 months for the full result and I am at the 3 month point. I feel I should get the lipo without cost since I had what they call a Mommymakeover and I only got a mini tuck with breast augmentation!!

January 26th, 2016
Great Experience!!!!!
I had my first plastic surgery out of the country, when I came back I developed some complications. I was referred to Dr. Mandell-Brown by a friend. I was very worried about my condition, the doctor put me at ease. I gave him my medical history and he thoroughly examined me and was very friendly and easy to communicate with. He brought me back to good health from first visit to the last. I will gladly return to this office for any procedures I might have in the future.

December 2nd, 2015
Best experience ever!
Dr. Mandell-Brown is amazing! He truly cares for his patients and wants the best for them. His work is magnificent! His staff is courteous and caring. The follow-ups show that he wants to ensure the patient is thrilled with the procedure and results. The whole surgical process was made easy by the caring staff. He is knowledgeable and professional. He does great work! I recommend him to anyone interested in having plastic surgery as the 'go-to' guy!!! He has done both of my procedures and I will go back to him in the future as well.