Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 8th, 2017
Excellent visit
The staff was so kind and friendly. Dr. Mandela-Brown was very sharp and thorough. A very talented and well-educated physician.

June 3rd, 2017
Microdermabrasion
Loved it, she was very friendly and informative about what I was having done and what to expect.

May 18th, 2017
No more "shelf tummy!"
Dr. Mandell-Brown and his office staff was amazing and so helpful and sweet. I had a mini tummy tuck performed because of my 3 c-sections. I had what most of my friends and I call "the shelf" right above my csection scar. Everytime I bent over i had a good amount of skin that gathered and hung over my scar. Dr. Mandell Brown fixed it beautifully...he removed the extra skin and brought my lower muscles back to where they should be! I am still healing 6 weeks in so every week it just keeps looking better and better! I would definitely recommend this doctor And this office for this procedure!!!

May 16th, 2017
Very nice and answered all questions! His staff is extremely knowledgeable and patient, along with great follow up!

May 8th, 2017
Exceeded my Expectations!
From the my consultation to post op the entire staff was wonderful! Dr. Mandell-Brown made me feel comfortable and never tried to steer me in a different direction of what I wanted. I would have given 100 stars if I could! If you are looking to have anything cosmetic done, this is the doctor to trust!

March 24th, 2017
Upper Blepharoplasty
Dr. Mandell-Brown and his team were amazing! The care and service provided by his team was outstanding. Dr. Mandell-Brown is truly gifted; not only in his skills, but in his "bedside" manner. As soon as you meet him you will feel comfortable. I can't express how happy I am with my new look!! I will definitely be returning, and will recommend to all friends and family!!

March 12th, 2017
Great experience
Dr Mandell brown recently did my breast augmentation. They turned out incredibly well and I couldn't have had better results. I was EXTREMELY anxious and nervous, but him and his staff put me at ease. One thing I really appreciated about him was he truly listened to me and did exactly what I wanted. They turned out the exact way I wanted them to! He also spent a lot of time with me as needed and made sure he addressed all my concerns.

February 28th, 2017
Great Doctor
I was totally against my daughter having the breast augmentation procedure, but after scheduling a consultation visit with Dr. Mandell-Brown i was no longer against it. He explained the procedure and took the time to answer all of our questions. My daughter decided to have the procedure and i agreed that Dr. Mandell-Brown was the best choice. My daughter and I have been well pleased with the procedure and with Dr. Mandell-Brown and his staff. My daughter has gained more self-confidence and the breast augmentation has enhanced her figure. The four hour drive to have the procedure was definitely the right choice.

February 23rd, 2017
Breast augmentation
Great doctor! Love the outcome and he as well as his staff made a very easy and comftorable procedure

February 3rd, 2017
Glowing Skin
I have been going to the offices of Dr. Mandell-Brown for several of years. Dr. Mandell-Brown along with his staff are not only knowledgeable professionals, but they truly care about their patients. When I leave his office I hold my head high because I feel the most beautiful I have ever felt. I can't imagine going anywhere else for Botox or any other needs I may have.

January 28th, 2017
Amazing surgeon!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so thankful I found Dr Mandell Brown. I had breast implants with another plastic surgeon. He said the were fine but they were way too big and uneven. Dr Mandell Brown spent lots of time giving me options. He was very professional

January 27th, 2017
Looking forward to scheduling a procedure
I have personally seen Dr. Mandell-Brown's excellent results which is why I'm choosing him for an upcoming procedure. He and his staff have always been professional, courteous and welcoming. I highly recommend Dr. Mandell-Brown. His skin care services are amazing as well!