Aug 9th, 2016

I am so happy and impressed with Dr. Mandell and his staff. I had a small mole under my eye and Dr. Mandel removed it in a 2-3 min. procedure. The outcome was amazing, it is like magic, no sign of anything there. I would never think to go anywhere else!

Recommended to all my friends show details Recommended to all my friends
Aug 9th, 2016

Dr. Mandell-Brown gave me my confidence back, something other doctors were unsure of doing. I had a unique problem with my breasts before getting a breast augmentation but you would never know that now! He spend about an hour with me in my consultation to go over my deformity and what he's going to do differently to help fix it. They called me before and after surgery to check in and give me reminders for a speedy recovery and allowed me to make a same-day appointment to help take care of my stitches.

Breast Augmentation Surgery summer of 2016 show details Breast Augmentation Surgery summer of 2016
by SR on Aug 5th, 2016

Awesome experience and very friendly staff. I love the look of my procedure-very natural looking. I highly recommend the doctor and staff. Never felt pressured or uncomfortable during the whole process.

He actually listens AND does great work show details He actually listens AND does great work
by KB on Jul 15th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Mandell-Brown for about 4 years now. I switched to him from another physician in the area, because my previous physician magically started jacking up the prices for fillers. Dr. Mandell-Brown and his staff have always been friendly, honest, and reasonable. It is so important to have a doctor that actually listens to your needs and wants, and then discusses his professional opinion, and executes a great procedure with a gentle hand. Highly recommend. Also - I previously worked at the front desk of another plastic surgeon (East coast location) and know how hectic that job is. Yet you would never know it from the lovely women who work at Mandel-Brown. They are always so friendly, professional and helpful! It's a delight to be a patient here and be treated to kindly. I am always satisfied with my experience!

by Brandy Frost on Jul 5th, 2016

The experience was phenomenal! I am very pleased with my results and highly recommend to anyone thinking about cosmetic surgery. Dr Mandall Brown as well as his staff treated me with the upmost respect, honesty, very patient with myself, caring, took my feelings to heart, supportive to my family, compassionate, and exceptional bedside manners. Could not of asked for a better surgeon and staff to care for me , truly blessed and privileged to be a patient of his! Thank you Dr Mandell Brown!! You are truly amazing and I can not ever begin to thank you enough for taking such amazing care of me and giving me the ultimate results!

by S Renee Cross on Jun 13th, 2016

Everything about Dr Mandell-Brown and the office staff is amazing!!! Anytime I am at the office it feels like I am with friends and Dr Mandell-Brown's expertise is above and beyond any expectations I could ever have dreamed of....my profound gratitude to Dr Mandell-Brown and staff for their superb knowledge and love for their patients!!!!

May 11th, 2016

I wish I would have gone to Dr. Mandel-Brown the first time I got breast implants!! After getting saline implants in 1999 by another Doctor, I lived with the fact that I had Capsular contracture on one side, and deflating implant on the other side:( Until I met with Dr. Mandell-Brown, I seriously considered having them removed and not replaced. I was SO hesitant to go through that PAIN again! He assured me that he could remove the problem saline implants, and replace them with silicone implants that would look very natural....and HE DID!! I couldn't be happier. Thanks to Dr. Mandell-Brown and his entire staff, they are ALL wonderful.

Wonderful Doctor and facility show details Wonderful Doctor and facility
Apr 18th, 2016

Dr. Mandell-Brown and his staff were wonderful from start to finish. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. They made me feel very comfortable and at ease. After my surgery, Dr. Mandell-Brown was quick to respond to any concerns or questions I had. He even corresponded by text my fist evening home to ensure all was going well. I felt he did a wonderful job and couldn't have asked for any better. I highly recommend him and his facility.

Mommymakeover show details Mommymakeover
Mar 22nd, 2016

Went for a mommy makeover, he was unable to work around a scar around the top part of my stomach. I was told that all other Dr's would not be able to either. I would have to have lipo. His nurses told me he could work with the scar and do what other Dr's do except he takes his time to going through this. This was false information because he could not and told me he was unable to. I was very disappointed because of this and he should have done lipo in this area. It has been 3 months since surgery, I still have my love handles shown more in my back end!! Did not get rid of these!! I was told they would fix this if their was and elephant ears, my husband says he did an awesome job on my breast, but I am very dissatisfied with the body. I waited the 3 months for the full result and I am at the 3 month point. I feel I should get the lipo without cost since I had what they call a Mommymakeover and I only got a mini tuck with breast augmentation!!

Great Experience!!!!! show details Great Experience!!!!!
Jan 26th, 2016

I had my first plastic surgery out of the country, when I came back I developed some complications. I was referred to Dr. Mandell-Brown by a friend. I was very worried about my condition, the doctor put me at ease. I gave him my medical history and he thoroughly examined me and was very friendly and easy to communicate with. He brought me back to good health from first visit to the last. I will gladly return to this office for any procedures I might have in the future.

Best experience ever! show details Best experience ever!
by Kelly S. on Dec 2nd, 2015

Dr. Mandell-Brown is amazing! He truly cares for his patients and wants the best for them. His work is magnificent! His staff is courteous and caring. The follow-ups show that he wants to ensure the patient is thrilled with the procedure and results. The whole surgical process was made easy by the caring staff. He is knowledgeable and professional. He does great work! I recommend him to anyone interested in having plastic surgery as the 'go-to' guy!!! He has done both of my procedures and I will go back to him in the future as well.

Breast Augmentation show details Breast Augmentation
Nov 16th, 2015

Dr. Mandell Brown and his staff exceeded my expectations for my breast augmentation surgery in every way. I am a health care professional and am very selective about facilities and providers. They did not disappoint! Dr. Mandell Brown is personal, professional, and most of all, genuinely listened to what I wanted. His work is superb and I have had an excellent surgical outcome. I would not hesitate to recommend him to friends or family.

Nov 12th, 2015

It was all that I expected! !!

Excellent show details Excellent
by K on Nov 5th, 2015

Wouldn't trust anyone else to do filler! Dr. Mandell-Brown has an excellent, gentle hand. His staff is lovely and courteous. It's obvious they strive to make patients feel comfortable and pleased with results.

Not as wonderful as he appears show details Not as wonderful as he appears
by uglyfaceincincy on Sep 25th, 2015

Had a horrible experience with him. My scars are terrible looking! I can never wear my hair up again. He had promised me my scars would be small and unnoticeable but they were 4 times longer than what I was told. I have to deal with the results of his poorly done surgery for the rest of my life and he could care less. He got paid- now he's done. He's a smooth talker and seems like you have a friend, but then you get stabbed in the back and he doesn't do anything about his mistakes. The staff is friendly, his office is beautiful, but the bottom line is he wants your business and I experienced some unprofessional behavior on his part. I would NEVER recommend him or EVER go back to him for anything else. No trust whatsoever in this man especially when I'm defenseless on the operating table. Beware.

4 foot 7 inches tall tummy tuck show details 4 foot 7 inches tall tummy tuck
by Emily M. on Sep 1st, 2015

Dr. Mandell-Brown changed my life! He removed nearly 7lbs of skin and fat from my midsection. He removed 24 cm of excess skin from my abdomin. After 2 c-sections in 14 months and 40lbs weight loss I desperately needed the tummy tuck. not only did he remove skin and fat he also beautifuly contoured my midsection to give me hips for the first time in my life. I could not be happier with my results !

Nurse show details Nurse
Aug 3rd, 2015

Dr. Mandell-Brown offers much to his patients in the lines of making them feel good about themselves while still maintaining the nature look. I feel much better in since visiting him and know he is offering me the best of his services and his care. He knows how society judges people and we as social creatures look for the bold and beautiful. We all are not born with the best assets, but he knows how to bring the best out in what we do have and for that, he possess impeccable talent and skill in the field of plastic surgery and the psychology of how people feel about looking better and being the best they can be~!

Amazing experience! show details Amazing experience!
by Sarah H. on Jul 29th, 2015

I had a consultation for a breast augmentation with Dr. Mandell-Brown and he was fantastic! His staff is so friendly and he put me at ease! I can't wait to schedule my surgery

by Nicki on Jul 20th, 2015

Always a kind and wonderful experience at the office ! Great staff, love all the ladies. Dr Mandell Brown is always excellent.

Absolute Best! show details Absolute Best!
by Kara M. on Jul 15th, 2015

I am so thankful to have discovered the Mandell-Brown facility while living in the midwest. I move frequently and tried similar treatments in Los Angeles that didnt come close to Mr. MB's personalized results, let alone bedside manner. This summer I traveled from Japan back to Ohio for treatment with Dr. MB because I trust no one else!

Feeling Blessed, Greatful, and Remarkable!!! show details Feeling Blessed, Greatful, and Remarkable!!!
by MaryS. on Jul 12th, 2015

You are the best! I am not an individual that writes on-line reviews, but I am so greatful that I made the choice after 18 years to have this surgery done. I feel wonderful and the natural look after breast surgery is remarkable. Your office staff was warm and welcoming from the time I first walked through the doors of your office! You are a true artist and an amazing Plastic Surgeon!! Thank you so much!!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Carol Duncan on Jul 3rd, 2015

Dr. Mandela-Brown is very caring and is a perfectionist. He takes his time explaining what he sees is the best options for the patient. The staff are very friendly and caring as well. I have recommended him to other women I know.

by Mark S. on Jun 23rd, 2015

Always a pleasure seeing Dr. Mark and the work he does for my wife and myself is always exactly what we want and always done with no issues and perfectly. We will be patients for as long as we all are doing what we do!

Breast Reduction/Implants show details Breast Reduction/Implants
by Amanda McKercher on May 19th, 2015

I could not be more pleased Dr. Mandell-Brown and his staff!! I felt comfortable starting at my first visit. Dr. Mandell-Brown made sure I was beyond satisfied with my results. I had asymmetrical breasts. I needed a reduction on one side and implants inserted in both. Dr. Mandell-Brown and his staff made sure I was fully aware of the pros/cons and gave me thorough pre/post op instructions on the procedure. His staff was considerate and caring through the whole process. He went above and beyond for me and I could not thank him enough!! This experience has gave me so much confidence and has really made me feel comfortable in my own body for once! Dr. Mandell-Brown and his staff are compassionate and really care for each of the patients needs specifically. I would definitely recommend Dr. Mandell-Brown and his staff to anyone, and will also go back if I plan any further procedures.

Outstanding show details Outstanding
by Brenda L on May 8th, 2015

The difference between good and great is the attention to detail, and that is what I always receive from the outstanding Dr. Mandall Brown.

Botox show details Botox
by Kathy on Apr 1st, 2015

A very nice experience! Friendly and made you feel special! Very satisfied with my Botox plus it's great that you can come back in a week for touch up at no additional cost!

Mar 2nd, 2015

Great office. Friendly, helpful. Dr. Very thorough and great bedside manner.

Great job on my face! show details Great job on my face!
Feb 11th, 2015

Receiving micro-needling and Sculptra for depressed facial scars. Very professional and knowledgeable doctor and staff. Excellent results thus far! Very pleased.

I trusted him with my daughter. show details I trusted him with my daughter.
by Dr. L on Feb 11th, 2015

Being a cosmetic dentist in Columbus, I've worked together with many plastic surgeons over the years. When it came time for my daughter's procedure, I chose Dr. Mandell-Brown, even though he's 100 miles from my home. He was meticulous with his communication and patient care . The final result was wonderful. We couldn't have been more satisfied with the results.

by Karen R. on Feb 6th, 2015

I saw a bad review about Dr. Mandell-Brown, he did my daughters nose and I’ve seen facelifts he’s done. He is a true artist and a caring professional. In fact he was voted for the second year in a row Top Plastic Surgeon in Nose and Breast Surgery by other Doctors.

Feb 3rd, 2015

Dr. Mandell-Brown has excellent bedside manner and is a true professional. I'm very pleased with the results from my procedures.

by Lisa B. on Jan 29th, 2015

I love visiting Dr. Mandell-Browns office. Debra gives an amazing facial. She is always professional and makes you feel very welcome. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Mandell-Browns office for their services.

Consistent results show details Consistent results
Jan 22nd, 2015

I am a professional woman, I am 56 years old. I have always considered my health, nutrition and appearance very important. I have visited Dr. Mandell Brown's Surgery Center at least twice a year for 7 years. Initially I had breast augmentation, the results were quite stunning and beautiful actually. I also had a mid face lift. This, to me, seemed more involved and I was suprised how quickly I healed and how soon I recovered, I'm thinking days...! And again, nothing radical, just beautiful results. I looked fresh, happy, definitely younger. And NATURAL. I see Dr Mandell Brown now for occasional Botox or filler. He is always so nice and sweet, I think he has a great sence of humor. I respect his aesthetic sensibility emencley. I always feel more pulled together after Botox , my cosmetics look so much better and it makes me feel confident in my day to day interactions.

Nov 17th, 2014

Everything about my experience was perfect. The staff is all amazing from the receptionist to the doctor himself. My results are FREAKIN FANTASTIC!

by Shana Stiver on Sep 26th, 2014

The staff was great! They made me feel very comfortable and at ease throughout my surgery.

Patient show details Patient
by Roury J Collins on Sep 9th, 2014

This was wonderful! I'm so happy with my results and the whole process. Every person was phenomenal. Follow up care was excellent. I tell everyone that I had the surgery and who performed it! Thanks!

Full Tummy Tuck with Lipo show details Full Tummy Tuck with Lipo
by Kim D. on Aug 5th, 2014

I thought about having this procedure done for over 10 years and finally got the nerve to see Dr. Mandel-Brown. One of the best decisions I made!!! Dr. Mandel-Brown is very thorough when he explains the options and genuinely cares about making his patients feel comfortable and confident in their decision. My experience during the surgery, recovery and follow-up visits have been great. I am so pleased with the results and look better than I ever thought possible. At 59 years of age, I feel so much better about myself and I would recommend Dr. Mandel-Brown to anyone who is considering a cosmetic procedure. Don't wait 10 years like I did!!

Breast Lift for a 55 year old - Great! show details Breast Lift for a 55 year old - Great!
Mar 17th, 2013

Doc spent sufficient time and listened to my goals - staff was reassuring and great - wonderful results! Would recommend highly.

Rhinoplasty show details Rhinoplasty
by Pretty profile on Feb 24th, 2013

I had a nose job that did not come out well. Everyone who saw it said it looked akward, but everyone in the office insisted I looked fantastic. I insisted they redo. For half the original price it was rescheduled after 6 months. After discussing exactly what I wanted, along with pictures of the nose I wanted, I have to say I was pleased with the final results. Now I look fantastic, younger, refined and natural, no one can tell what I did. I love my profile. However I suggest you be very clear on what you want and not want to avoid the redo.

Best Surgeon show details Best Surgeon
Aug 22nd, 2012

This has been one of the highlights of my life. I have always wanted fuller prettier breasts, to look better in my bathing suits and to make me more proportionate. Dr Mandell-Brown has given me something to be happy about and now I am more confident. I know there are negative remarks out there and lets face it there are people who do not have realistic expectations. IE: you can't look like a super model if you don't look like a super model before surgery. I love my results and would highly recommend him.

Sep 29th, 2011

I evaluated three plastic surgeons before I selected Dr Mandell-Brown. I am so glad I did! He and his staff are fantastic. They made my entire experience better than I expected. I had liposuction and nose reshaping. My nose looks better than what he showed me on the computer. I have recommended him to all my friends.

Best cosmetic surgeon around!!! show details Best cosmetic surgeon around!!!
Jan 23rd, 2011

I did tons of research on rhinoplasty surgery and through my search I found several cosmetic surgeons in my area. I saw that Dr. Brown had rhinoplasty as one of his top rated procedures so that was the first prompt for me to schedule a consultation. Within a couple of weeks I was in. I had a consult that was in depth, all my questions were answered, and the staff was friendly and courteous. I couldn't believe how well it went, so I scheduled my appointment that same day. I was looking to get in before the holidays (only but weeks away) so I could have the time off work, and they were able to call me with the day I wanted after a cancellation. The surgery went well, I was in no pain just discomfort, which is expected. The follow ups are great and my nose is more than I asked for!! A corrected deviated septum is allowing me to breathe so much better than I ever thought I could and my nose looks perfect, so happy and money well spent!!!

The best there is! show details The best there is!
Oct 23rd, 2010

I was terrified to get plastic surgery. It is vital to choose the best surgeon, because this surgery changes your life forever. I am 21 yrs old and have been wanting this for over 10 yrs! I saved up all my money and got rhinoplasty and a chin implant from Dr. Mandell-Brown a few weeks ago. I could NOT be happier with the results!!! I can honestly say it was worth every penny. He is a miracle worker! I was iffy about the chin implant because I had never given it thought before he suggested it, but it's amazing how much of a difference it makes. He listened to me about my goals from the surgery and worked with me, unlike a lot of plastic surgeons (I've had consults with over 10 of them in the tristate area). My entire nose is smaller-from the bridge to the tip, straight as an arrow, and I can breathe for the 1st time in my life. I had a wide, crooked, broken nose with a deviated septum (as bad as it gets). It's even swollen right now and I'm still happy, so I will just be happier with the results as time goes on (it does take a long time to see the final results- up to a year). Believe me when I say this- Dr. Mandell-Brown is the best out there.

Great surgeon, runs a little behind time, though show details Great surgeon, runs a little behind time, though
by HAPPY PATIENT!!!! on Oct 21st, 2010

My friends (2) and I have had breast augmentation and I have had a facelift and rhinoplasty by Dr. Mandell-Brown. He is the best. We all have natural looking results and we're very happy. He does cost a little more than the other plastic surgeons but hey, you really do get what you pay for and the older I get, the truer I have found this to be.

Oct 15th, 2010

I had a great experience with the whole office and staff. Everyone was friendly and professional. Dr. was very knowledgeable, understood and addressed all my concerns, spent extra time answering all my questions. I will chose him for surgery!

I have never been happier!! show details I have never been happier!!
by Tami on Oct 13th, 2010

If you are looking for a true professional, that does amazing work, treats you like family and has you leaving his office feeling like a super model.. You need look no further! I had my first procedure several years ago, I have never been happier. I have since visited the office for a number of different treatments and will continue to go to Dr. Mandell-Brown until he retires, I joke that they "have a patient for life." I am eager to tell anyone that asks, exactly who my Dr. is!!Any friends that have seen the work that he has done have followed my advice and also seen Dr. Mandell-Brown. Thank you, Dr. Mandell-Brown for giving me the opportunity to be your patient! You and your staff truly are amazing!

Sep 28th, 2010

I had been searching for a plastic surgeon for almost two years. Most that I consulted with were adequate but still I wasn't completely comfortable about proceeding with surgery. A friend recommended Dr. Mandell-Brown and I'm so glad she did. My waiting time was a little long but it was worth it. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. I was actually surprised at how relaxed they made me feel. I chose Dr. Mandell-Brown for my surgery and he did a perfect job. Anyone reading this should know that he is professional, kind and a very talented surgeon. Don't miss out on this wonderful office and surgeon if you're considering cosmetic surgery.

Very Happy Patient ( Thanks To You Dr. Mandell-Brown) show details Very Happy Patient ( Thanks To You Dr. Mandell-Brown)
by Michelle on Sep 28th, 2010

I have been a EXTREMELY SATISFIED patient of Dr. Mandell-Brown for over 15 years. When I wanted Plastic Surgery he was the only surgeon I trusted that would do what was best for me. I have never been happier with my choice. He is not only excellent at what he does, but is easy to talk to, answer all your questions and makes you feel at ease. The office staff treats you like you are the only person who matters and knows you by name when you walk in. I am quick to give his name to family and friends, since I know that they will be happy with the expert care given by Dr. Mandell-Brown

great office show details great office
Sep 12th, 2010

I went to several doctors. Dr Mandell-Brown's staff was the most courteous. His patient coordinator was great. When I finally met with Dr Mandell Brown, he spent almost an hour explaining the details to me. The surgery went better than i expected. I had little pain but the staff really prepared me for what to expect. Im glad I went there. i would highly recommend him.

California Girl recommends Dr. Mark show details California Girl recommends Dr. Mark
Aug 11th, 2010

Yes. I traveled from the plastic surgery capital of the nation -- California -- to have my face, nose, eyes done by Dr. Mandell-Brown in Cincinnati. I also had a chin implant -- all procedures done at the same time. Highly professional staff --competent and very caring and responsive as is the doctor. Very satisfied with results! Would recommend highly.