Plastic Surgeon
Video profile
10735 Montgomery Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45242
513-984-4700
Locations and availability (5)

• Currently 3.6190476190476 of 4 stars
 |  Doc gone mad  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2014

I went to this office for a Groupon Facial. I inquired as to some brown/red spots along my upper lip area. The facialist brought in Dr. Mandell Brown and he recommended I get on the "list" for when they bring in some special laser. When I received the call about the laser being scheduled, I asked about the down time and results for age spots. I was told that the down time was minimal, and the price would be between $200-300. I was very clear about what I wanted lasered. When I arrived, I was nervous because a woman had just come out of treatment with huge red marks all over her face. I clearly stated I did not want to go through with this if this was how I would look. Again I was reassured by the staff that this would not be me. Well, it was me. I had over 100 red marks and he even zapped stuff on my chest and stomach and exclaimed "Oh I love zapping these things!". I have to mention there was an audience in the room - 2 other business type of men and a nurse and the doctor. I was frozen...mortified...and really felt taken advantage of. They charged me $600! I have pics. It was the most horrible, medical experience of my 50 years of life. BE CAREFUL WITH THIS OFFICE!!!

|  Breast Lift for a 55 year old - Great!  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2013

Doc spent sufficient time and listened to my goals - staff was reassuring and great - wonderful results! Would recommend highly.

|  Rhinoplasty  |  show details
by Pretty profile on Feb 24th, 2013

I had a nose job that did not come out well. Everyone who saw it said it looked akward, but everyone in the office insisted I looked fantastic. I insisted they redo. For half the original price it was rescheduled after 6 months. After discussing exactly what I wanted, along with pictures of the nose I wanted, I have to say I was pleased with the final results. Now I look fantastic, younger, refined and natural, no one can tell what I did. I love my profile. However I suggest you be very clear on what you want and not want to avoid the redo.

Nov 20th, 2012

I had a breast augmentation by Dr Mandell Brown in March of 2011. I had gone to 5 different surgeons because of referrals from friends. But on my visit to Dr. Mandell I knew something was different. He was open, honest, and he made me feel very comfortable. I told him I wanted my breasts to look natural. I didn't want anyone to be able to tell that I had them augmented. That's exactly what I got! Even though I wanted them larger; Dr. Mandell knew that by going any larger they would not look natural. I didn't mention the surgery to anyone except my closest friends and family. I met my fiance in July of last year and he had no idea about the surgery. My scar is nearly invisible. My breast are soft and they don't sit right under my chin. They look extremely natural and I didn't think anyone could love them more than I but my fiance is definitely Mandell Browns biggest fan. I would recommend Dr. Mandell Brown 100x over. But I also recommend shopping around. Plastic surgery is not something to be taken lighthearted. And you should feel 100% confident in your choice of a surgeon. You should trust, without a doubt in your mind that your best interest is in his mind.

|  Best Surgeon  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

This has been one of the highlights of my life. I have always wanted fuller prettier breasts, to look better in my bathing suits and to make me more proportionate. Dr Mandell-Brown has given me something to be happy about and now I am more confident. I know there are negative remarks out there and lets face it there are people who do not have realistic expectations. IE: you can't look like a super model if you don't look like a super model before surgery. I love my results and would highly recommend him.

|  do your research  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2012

Butchered me. Even took stitches out too early causing opened wounds. Will take a lot of time and money to fix the mess he's caused. Very depressing. I wish this upon no one. Do your research, find a doctor suitable for your needs.

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2012

Dr. Mandell Brown is an amazing doctor. He treats his work like a true reflection of his education and reputation. I had breast augmentation on December 2nd 2011 performed by Dr. Mandell Brown. During the consultation I discovered that I had tubular breast deformity. When a patient has tubular breast they need to make sure the do lots and lots of research prior to choosing a doctor that is going to perform breast augmentation. The surgery sometimes also requires a breast lift in my case I didnt have to receive a lift. Mandell Brown created a new socket under my breast for the implants to lay. When a patient has tubular breast you as the patient have an increase risk for a double bubble which is just the appearance of the original crease under the breast and the appearance of the new crease under the breast in which the doctor created so the tubular appearance would no longer be noticeable. Dr. Mandel Brown worked on my original crease long and hard during surgery and now I am happy to say that I ended up not have a double bubble. Now think about it... How many doctors would take much more time in surgery to make sure that I didnt end up with the double bubble. He didnt get paid anymore for taking more time on me to achieve the look I wanted. Im sure working on me an extra 45 min trying to get rid of the original crease also cost him more money on sedating me longer but again not an extra charge to me. Dr. Mandel brown i would recommend to anyone. He truly cares about his work. He is a triple board certified surgeon. If you have already chosen a doctor to perform cosmetic surgery I would at least advise you to contact him for a consultation. Many patient are refereed to him to fix another doctor mess up. Many doctors are not board certified so do your homework. Its legal for doctors that dont specialize in cosmetic surgery to be able to perform cosmetic surgery on patients without much knowledge. Watch out for free consultation. No doctor that went to school for many years will give away an hour of his time for free to every patient interested without getting paid. Dr Mandell Brown took me from a 34 AA tubular breast to a 34 D round and natural looking breast. ( 500 CC Silicone Mentor High Implant) His incision is really tiny and healed amazing. Im very happy with the results I have received. He is an amazing doctor. Highly advise at the min a consultation with him. His staff is so considerate and warm. I felt extremely comfortable to moment I walked into his office.

Sep 29th, 2011

I evaluated three plastic surgeons before I selected Dr Mandell-Brown. I am so glad I did! He and his staff are fantastic. They made my entire experience better than I expected. I had liposuction and nose reshaping. My nose looks better than what he showed me on the computer. I have recommended him to all my friends.

|  Best cosmetic surgeon around!!!  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2011

I did tons of research on rhinoplasty surgery and through my search I found several cosmetic surgeons in my area. I saw that Dr. Brown had rhinoplasty as one of his top rated procedures so that was the first prompt for me to schedule a consultation. Within a couple of weeks I was in. I had a consult that was in depth, all my questions were answered, and the staff was friendly and courteous. I couldn't believe how well it went, so I scheduled my appointment that same day. I was looking to get in before the holidays (only but weeks away) so I could have the time off work, and they were able to call me with the day I wanted after a cancellation. The surgery went well, I was in no pain just discomfort, which is expected. The follow ups are great and my nose is more than I asked for!! A corrected deviated septum is allowing me to breathe so much better than I ever thought I could and my nose looks perfect, so happy and money well spent!!!

|  Excited New Patient  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2011

I finally have decided to go through with the plastic surgery that I have wanted since I was a teenager! I'm 28 and getting a breast augmentation & a chin implant. My first consultation was with the Plastic Surgery Group in August, Dr. Michael Columbus. That group truly were the only plastic surgeons I have heard much about in Cincinnati, so didn't even consider any other options. I was happy with the visit but wasn't ready to schedule immediately for some reason. So glad I didn't! A friend recommended Dr. Mandell Brown to me so I did some research. I was impressed by what I learned so called the next day to schedule a consultation. They got me in quickly due to a cancellation. I loved everyone in the office. So friendly & comforting. Made me feel like a special patient. I had a lengthy & in-depth consultation with the patient coordinator & Dr. Mandell Brown. They explained the entire process, details & what to expect before, during & after my procedure. I was so happy & comfortable with the visit & scheduled my surgery on the spot! Surgery is next week & I can't wait, of course pretty nervous as well =)I will keep you updated on the results!

|  The best there is!  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2010

I was terrified to get plastic surgery. It is vital to choose the best surgeon, because this surgery changes your life forever. I am 21 yrs old and have been wanting this for over 10 yrs! I saved up all my money and got rhinoplasty and a chin implant from Dr. Mandell-Brown a few weeks ago. I could NOT be happier with the results!!! I can honestly say it was worth every penny. He is a miracle worker! I was iffy about the chin implant because I had never given it thought before he suggested it, but it's amazing how much of a difference it makes. He listened to me about my goals from the surgery and worked with me, unlike a lot of plastic surgeons (I've had consults with over 10 of them in the tristate area). My entire nose is smaller-from the bridge to the tip, straight as an arrow, and I can breathe for the 1st time in my life. I had a wide, crooked, broken nose with a deviated septum (as bad as it gets). It's even swollen right now and I'm still happy, so I will just be happier with the results as time goes on (it does take a long time to see the final results- up to a year). Believe me when I say this- Dr. Mandell-Brown is the best out there.

|  Great surgeon, runs a little behind time, though  |  show details
by HAPPY PATIENT!!!! on Oct 21st, 2010

My friends (2) and I have had breast augmentation and I have had a facelift and rhinoplasty by Dr. Mandell-Brown. He is the best. We all have natural looking results and we're very happy. He does cost a little more than the other plastic surgeons but hey, you really do get what you pay for and the older I get, the truer I have found this to be.

Oct 15th, 2010

I had a great experience with the whole office and staff. Everyone was friendly and professional. Dr. was very knowledgeable, understood and addressed all my concerns, spent extra time answering all my questions. I will chose him for surgery!

|  I have never been happier!!  |  show details
by Tami on Oct 13th, 2010

If you are looking for a true professional, that does amazing work, treats you like family and has you leaving his office feeling like a super model.. You need look no further! I had my first procedure several years ago, I have never been happier. I have since visited the office for a number of different treatments and will continue to go to Dr. Mandell-Brown until he retires, I joke that they "have a patient for life." I am eager to tell anyone that asks, exactly who my Dr. is!!Any friends that have seen the work that he has done have followed my advice and also seen Dr. Mandell-Brown. Thank you, Dr. Mandell-Brown for giving me the opportunity to be your patient! You and your staff truly are amazing!

Sep 28th, 2010

I had been searching for a plastic surgeon for almost two years. Most that I consulted with were adequate but still I wasn't completely comfortable about proceeding with surgery. A friend recommended Dr. Mandell-Brown and I'm so glad she did. My waiting time was a little long but it was worth it. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. I was actually surprised at how relaxed they made me feel. I chose Dr. Mandell-Brown for my surgery and he did a perfect job. Anyone reading this should know that he is professional, kind and a very talented surgeon. Don't miss out on this wonderful office and surgeon if you're considering cosmetic surgery.

|  Very Happy Patient ( Thanks To You Dr. Mandell-Brown)  |  show details
by Michelle on Sep 28th, 2010

I have been a EXTREMELY SATISFIED patient of Dr. Mandell-Brown for over 15 years. When I wanted Plastic Surgery he was the only surgeon I trusted that would do what was best for me. I have never been happier with my choice. He is not only excellent at what he does, but is easy to talk to, answer all your questions and makes you feel at ease. The office staff treats you like you are the only person who matters and knows you by name when you walk in. I am quick to give his name to family and friends, since I know that they will be happy with the expert care given by Dr. Mandell-Brown

|  great office  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2010

I went to several doctors. Dr Mandell-Brown's staff was the most courteous. His patient coordinator was great. When I finally met with Dr Mandell Brown, he spent almost an hour explaining the details to me. The surgery went better than i expected. I had little pain but the staff really prepared me for what to expect. Im glad I went there. i would highly recommend him.

|  California Girl recommends Dr. Mark  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2010

Yes. I traveled from the plastic surgery capital of the nation -- California -- to have my face, nose, eyes done by Dr. Mandell-Brown in Cincinnati. I also had a chin implant -- all procedures done at the same time. Highly professional staff --competent and very caring and responsive as is the doctor. Very satisfied with results! Would recommend highly.