Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Carol Duncan on Jul 3rd, 2015

Dr. Mandela-Brown is very caring and is a perfectionist. He takes his time explaining what he sees is the best options for the patient. The staff are very friendly and caring as well. I have recommended him to other women I know.

by Mark S. on Jun 23rd, 2015

Always a pleasure seeing Dr. Mark and the work he does for my wife and myself is always exactly what we want and always done with no issues and perfectly. We will be patients for as long as we all are doing what we do!

Breast Reduction/Implants show details Breast Reduction/Implants
by Amanda McKercher on May 19th, 2015

I could not be more pleased Dr. Mandell-Brown and his staff!! I felt comfortable starting at my first visit. Dr. Mandell-Brown made sure I was beyond satisfied with my results. I had asymmetrical breasts. I needed a reduction on one side and implants inserted in both. Dr. Mandell-Brown and his staff made sure I was fully aware of the pros/cons and gave me thorough pre/post op instructions on the procedure. His staff was considerate and caring through the whole process. He went above and beyond for me and I could not thank him enough!! This experience has gave me so much confidence and has really made me feel comfortable in my own body for once! Dr. Mandell-Brown and his staff are compassionate and really care for each of the patients needs specifically. I would definitely recommend Dr. Mandell-Brown and his staff to anyone, and will also go back if I plan any further procedures.

Outstanding show details Outstanding
by Brenda L on May 8th, 2015

The difference between good and great is the attention to detail, and that is what I always receive from the outstanding Dr. Mandall Brown.

Botox show details Botox
by Kathy on Apr 1st, 2015

A very nice experience! Friendly and made you feel special! Very satisfied with my Botox plus it's great that you can come back in a week for touch up at no additional cost!

Facelift and Saline Implants show details Facelift and Saline Implants
by MG on Mar 4th, 2015

I’ve been considering facelift surgery for several years but have put it off because I was reluctant to trust anyone with my face. Then in November 2014, I got the nudge I needed to finally do something about my sagging jowls and neck when one of my 22 year-old saline breast implants ruptured. Since I had to do something about my lopsided breasts. I scheduled my consultation with Dr. Mandell-Brown. After meeting with him, I decided that he was the doctor I would trust to do both my implant replacement and mid-facelift surgery. A few weeks later on February 6th, I had both procedures. Having both procedures on the same day meant I would be in surgery for several hours. When I arrived the morning of my surgery, I felt very comfortable that I was in good hands. Dr. Mandell-Brown had a full team of medical professionals on hand for my surgery including a board certified anesthesiologist. I feel that I definitely put my trust in the right doctor, my recovery has been painless, my saline implants are perfect and very natural looking and my jawline and neck look pretty amazing. I still have some numbness and very minor swelling around my ears but nothing that is noticeable to anyone else. Thanks to Dr. Mandell-Brown my experience has been excellent and I look and feel years younger!

Mar 2nd, 2015

Great office. Friendly, helpful. Dr. Very thorough and great bedside manner.

Great job on my face! show details Great job on my face!
Feb 11th, 2015

Receiving micro-needling and Sculptra for depressed facial scars. Very professional and knowledgeable doctor and staff. Excellent results thus far! Very pleased.

I trusted him with my daughter. show details I trusted him with my daughter.
by Dr. L on Feb 11th, 2015

Being a cosmetic dentist in Columbus, I've worked together with many plastic surgeons over the years. When it came time for my daughter's procedure, I chose Dr. Mandell-Brown, even though he's 100 miles from my home. He was meticulous with his communication and patient care . The final result was wonderful. We couldn't have been more satisfied with the results.

by Karen R. on Feb 6th, 2015

I saw a bad review about Dr. Mandell-Brown, he did my daughters nose and I’ve seen facelifts he’s done. He is a true artist and a caring professional. In fact he was voted for the second year in a row Top Plastic Surgeon in Nose and Breast Surgery by other Doctors.

Feb 3rd, 2015

Dr. Mandell-Brown has excellent bedside manner and is a true professional. I'm very pleased with the results from my procedures.

by Lisa B. on Jan 29th, 2015

I love visiting Dr. Mandell-Browns office. Debra gives an amazing facial. She is always professional and makes you feel very welcome. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Mandell-Browns office for their services.

Consistent results show details Consistent results
Jan 22nd, 2015

I am a professional woman, I am 56 years old. I have always considered my health, nutrition and appearance very important. I have visited Dr. Mandell Brown's Surgery Center at least twice a year for 7 years. Initially I had breast augmentation, the results were quite stunning and beautiful actually. I also had a mid face lift. This, to me, seemed more involved and I was suprised how quickly I healed and how soon I recovered, I'm thinking days...! And again, nothing radical, just beautiful results. I looked fresh, happy, definitely younger. And NATURAL. I see Dr Mandell Brown now for occasional Botox or filler. He is always so nice and sweet, I think he has a great sence of humor. I respect his aesthetic sensibility emencley. I always feel more pulled together after Botox , my cosmetics look so much better and it makes me feel confident in my day to day interactions.

Nov 17th, 2014

Everything about my experience was perfect. The staff is all amazing from the receptionist to the doctor himself. My results are FREAKIN FANTASTIC!

by Shana Stiver on Sep 26th, 2014

The staff was great! They made me feel very comfortable and at ease throughout my surgery.

Patient show details Patient
by Roury J Collins on Sep 9th, 2014

This was wonderful! I'm so happy with my results and the whole process. Every person was phenomenal. Follow up care was excellent. I tell everyone that I had the surgery and who performed it! Thanks!

Full Tummy Tuck with Lipo show details Full Tummy Tuck with Lipo
by Kim D. on Aug 5th, 2014

I thought about having this procedure done for over 10 years and finally got the nerve to see Dr. Mandel-Brown. One of the best decisions I made!!! Dr. Mandel-Brown is very thorough when he explains the options and genuinely cares about making his patients feel comfortable and confident in their decision. My experience during the surgery, recovery and follow-up visits have been great. I am so pleased with the results and look better than I ever thought possible. At 59 years of age, I feel so much better about myself and I would recommend Dr. Mandel-Brown to anyone who is considering a cosmetic procedure. Don't wait 10 years like I did!!

Breast Lift for a 55 year old - Great! show details Breast Lift for a 55 year old - Great!
Mar 17th, 2013

Doc spent sufficient time and listened to my goals - staff was reassuring and great - wonderful results! Would recommend highly.

Rhinoplasty show details Rhinoplasty
by Pretty profile on Feb 24th, 2013

I had a nose job that did not come out well. Everyone who saw it said it looked akward, but everyone in the office insisted I looked fantastic. I insisted they redo. For half the original price it was rescheduled after 6 months. After discussing exactly what I wanted, along with pictures of the nose I wanted, I have to say I was pleased with the final results. Now I look fantastic, younger, refined and natural, no one can tell what I did. I love my profile. However I suggest you be very clear on what you want and not want to avoid the redo.

Nov 20th, 2012

I had a breast augmentation by Dr Mandell Brown in March of 2011. I had gone to 5 different surgeons because of referrals from friends. But on my visit to Dr. Mandell I knew something was different. He was open, honest, and he made me feel very comfortable. I told him I wanted my breasts to look natural. I didn't want anyone to be able to tell that I had them augmented. That's exactly what I got! Even though I wanted them larger; Dr. Mandell knew that by going any larger they would not look natural. I didn't mention the surgery to anyone except my closest friends and family. I met my fiance in July of last year and he had no idea about the surgery. My scar is nearly invisible. My breast are soft and they don't sit right under my chin. They look extremely natural and I didn't think anyone could love them more than I but my fiance is definitely Mandell Browns biggest fan. I would recommend Dr. Mandell Brown 100x over. But I also recommend shopping around. Plastic surgery is not something to be taken lighthearted. And you should feel 100% confident in your choice of a surgeon. You should trust, without a doubt in your mind that your best interest is in his mind.

Best Surgeon show details Best Surgeon
Aug 22nd, 2012

This has been one of the highlights of my life. I have always wanted fuller prettier breasts, to look better in my bathing suits and to make me more proportionate. Dr Mandell-Brown has given me something to be happy about and now I am more confident. I know there are negative remarks out there and lets face it there are people who do not have realistic expectations. IE: you can't look like a super model if you don't look like a super model before surgery. I love my results and would highly recommend him.

Breast Augmentation show details Breast Augmentation
Feb 6th, 2012

Dr. Mandell Brown is an amazing doctor. He treats his work like a true reflection of his education and reputation. I had breast augmentation on December 2nd 2011 performed by Dr. Mandell Brown. During the consultation I discovered that I had tubular breast deformity. When a patient has tubular breast they need to make sure the do lots and lots of research prior to choosing a doctor that is going to perform breast augmentation. The surgery sometimes also requires a breast lift in my case I didnt have to receive a lift. Mandell Brown created a new socket under my breast for the implants to lay. When a patient has tubular breast you as the patient have an increase risk for a double bubble which is just the appearance of the original crease under the breast and the appearance of the new crease under the breast in which the doctor created so the tubular appearance would no longer be noticeable. Dr. Mandel Brown worked on my original crease long and hard during surgery and now I am happy to say that I ended up not have a double bubble. Now think about it... How many doctors would take much more time in surgery to make sure that I didnt end up with the double bubble. He didnt get paid anymore for taking more time on me to achieve the look I wanted. Im sure working on me an extra 45 min trying to get rid of the original crease also cost him more money on sedating me longer but again not an extra charge to me. Dr. Mandel brown i would recommend to anyone. He truly cares about his work. He is a triple board certified surgeon. If you have already chosen a doctor to perform cosmetic surgery I would at least advise you to contact him for a consultation. Many patient are refereed to him to fix another doctor mess up. Many doctors are not board certified so do your homework. Its legal for doctors that dont specialize in cosmetic surgery to be able to perform cosmetic surgery on patients without much knowledge. Watch out for free consultation. No doctor that went to school for many years will give away an hour of his time for free to every patient interested without getting paid. Dr Mandell Brown took me from a 34 AA tubular breast to a 34 D round and natural looking breast. ( 500 CC Silicone Mentor High Implant) His incision is really tiny and healed amazing. Im very happy with the results I have received. He is an amazing doctor. Highly advise at the min a consultation with him. His staff is so considerate and warm. I felt extremely comfortable to moment I walked into his office.

Sep 29th, 2011

I evaluated three plastic surgeons before I selected Dr Mandell-Brown. I am so glad I did! He and his staff are fantastic. They made my entire experience better than I expected. I had liposuction and nose reshaping. My nose looks better than what he showed me on the computer. I have recommended him to all my friends.

Best cosmetic surgeon around!!! show details Best cosmetic surgeon around!!!
Jan 23rd, 2011

I did tons of research on rhinoplasty surgery and through my search I found several cosmetic surgeons in my area. I saw that Dr. Brown had rhinoplasty as one of his top rated procedures so that was the first prompt for me to schedule a consultation. Within a couple of weeks I was in. I had a consult that was in depth, all my questions were answered, and the staff was friendly and courteous. I couldn't believe how well it went, so I scheduled my appointment that same day. I was looking to get in before the holidays (only but weeks away) so I could have the time off work, and they were able to call me with the day I wanted after a cancellation. The surgery went well, I was in no pain just discomfort, which is expected. The follow ups are great and my nose is more than I asked for!! A corrected deviated septum is allowing me to breathe so much better than I ever thought I could and my nose looks perfect, so happy and money well spent!!!

Excited New Patient show details Excited New Patient
Jan 10th, 2011

I finally have decided to go through with the plastic surgery that I have wanted since I was a teenager! I'm 28 and getting a breast augmentation & a chin implant. My first consultation was with the Plastic Surgery Group in August, Dr. Michael Columbus. That group truly were the only plastic surgeons I have heard much about in Cincinnati, so didn't even consider any other options. I was happy with the visit but wasn't ready to schedule immediately for some reason. So glad I didn't! A friend recommended Dr. Mandell Brown to me so I did some research. I was impressed by what I learned so called the next day to schedule a consultation. They got me in quickly due to a cancellation. I loved everyone in the office. So friendly & comforting. Made me feel like a special patient. I had a lengthy & in-depth consultation with the patient coordinator & Dr. Mandell Brown. They explained the entire process, details & what to expect before, during & after my procedure. I was so happy & comfortable with the visit & scheduled my surgery on the spot! Surgery is next week & I can't wait, of course pretty nervous as well =)I will keep you updated on the results!

The best there is! show details The best there is!
Oct 23rd, 2010

I was terrified to get plastic surgery. It is vital to choose the best surgeon, because this surgery changes your life forever. I am 21 yrs old and have been wanting this for over 10 yrs! I saved up all my money and got rhinoplasty and a chin implant from Dr. Mandell-Brown a few weeks ago. I could NOT be happier with the results!!! I can honestly say it was worth every penny. He is a miracle worker! I was iffy about the chin implant because I had never given it thought before he suggested it, but it's amazing how much of a difference it makes. He listened to me about my goals from the surgery and worked with me, unlike a lot of plastic surgeons (I've had consults with over 10 of them in the tristate area). My entire nose is smaller-from the bridge to the tip, straight as an arrow, and I can breathe for the 1st time in my life. I had a wide, crooked, broken nose with a deviated septum (as bad as it gets). It's even swollen right now and I'm still happy, so I will just be happier with the results as time goes on (it does take a long time to see the final results- up to a year). Believe me when I say this- Dr. Mandell-Brown is the best out there.

Great surgeon, runs a little behind time, though show details Great surgeon, runs a little behind time, though
by HAPPY PATIENT!!!! on Oct 21st, 2010

My friends (2) and I have had breast augmentation and I have had a facelift and rhinoplasty by Dr. Mandell-Brown. He is the best. We all have natural looking results and we're very happy. He does cost a little more than the other plastic surgeons but hey, you really do get what you pay for and the older I get, the truer I have found this to be.

Oct 15th, 2010

I had a great experience with the whole office and staff. Everyone was friendly and professional. Dr. was very knowledgeable, understood and addressed all my concerns, spent extra time answering all my questions. I will chose him for surgery!

I have never been happier!! show details I have never been happier!!
by Tami on Oct 13th, 2010

If you are looking for a true professional, that does amazing work, treats you like family and has you leaving his office feeling like a super model.. You need look no further! I had my first procedure several years ago, I have never been happier. I have since visited the office for a number of different treatments and will continue to go to Dr. Mandell-Brown until he retires, I joke that they "have a patient for life." I am eager to tell anyone that asks, exactly who my Dr. is!!Any friends that have seen the work that he has done have followed my advice and also seen Dr. Mandell-Brown. Thank you, Dr. Mandell-Brown for giving me the opportunity to be your patient! You and your staff truly are amazing!

Sep 28th, 2010

I had been searching for a plastic surgeon for almost two years. Most that I consulted with were adequate but still I wasn't completely comfortable about proceeding with surgery. A friend recommended Dr. Mandell-Brown and I'm so glad she did. My waiting time was a little long but it was worth it. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. I was actually surprised at how relaxed they made me feel. I chose Dr. Mandell-Brown for my surgery and he did a perfect job. Anyone reading this should know that he is professional, kind and a very talented surgeon. Don't miss out on this wonderful office and surgeon if you're considering cosmetic surgery.

Very Happy Patient ( Thanks To You Dr. Mandell-Brown) show details Very Happy Patient ( Thanks To You Dr. Mandell-Brown)
by Michelle on Sep 28th, 2010

I have been a EXTREMELY SATISFIED patient of Dr. Mandell-Brown for over 15 years. When I wanted Plastic Surgery he was the only surgeon I trusted that would do what was best for me. I have never been happier with my choice. He is not only excellent at what he does, but is easy to talk to, answer all your questions and makes you feel at ease. The office staff treats you like you are the only person who matters and knows you by name when you walk in. I am quick to give his name to family and friends, since I know that they will be happy with the expert care given by Dr. Mandell-Brown

great office show details great office
Sep 12th, 2010

I went to several doctors. Dr Mandell-Brown's staff was the most courteous. His patient coordinator was great. When I finally met with Dr Mandell Brown, he spent almost an hour explaining the details to me. The surgery went better than i expected. I had little pain but the staff really prepared me for what to expect. Im glad I went there. i would highly recommend him.

California Girl recommends Dr. Mark show details California Girl recommends Dr. Mark
Aug 11th, 2010

Yes. I traveled from the plastic surgery capital of the nation -- California -- to have my face, nose, eyes done by Dr. Mandell-Brown in Cincinnati. I also had a chin implant -- all procedures done at the same time. Highly professional staff --competent and very caring and responsive as is the doctor. Very satisfied with results! Would recommend highly.