Learn more about Dr. Mark Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 37 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Critical Care
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Clinton Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Mann practice?
Dr. Mark Mann practices Family Medicine near Clinton, OK.
See Clinton Family Physicians.