A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 37 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Critical Care
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Clinton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Mann practice?
Dr. Mark Mann practices Family Medicine near Clinton, OK.
See Clinton Family Physicians.