A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mann
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 37 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Critical Care
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Clinton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Blaine Mann MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Mann practice?
- Dr. Mark Mann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Mann practices Family Medicine near Clinton, OK.
See Clinton Primary Care Doctors.