A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mannis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mannis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mannis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Opacity
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Dendritic Keratitis
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Foreign Bodies
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Diseases
- Far-sightedness (Hyperopia)
- Fungal eye infections
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mannis graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mannis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Med Center
- U C Davis Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joel Mannis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Mannis practice?
- Dr. Mark Mannis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Mannis practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.