A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mannis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mannis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mannis
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mannis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mannis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Opacity
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Dendritic Keratitis
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Foreign Bodies
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Diseases
- Far-sightedness (Hyperopia)
- Fungal eye infections
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mannis graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mannis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Med Center
- U C Davis Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joel Mannis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Mannis practice?
- Dr. Mark Mannis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Mannis practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.