Learn more about Dr. Mark Mantell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mantell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mantell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mantell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mantell, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Herniated Disc
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Mantell graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mantell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Mantell MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Mantell practice?
- Dr. Mark Mantell has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Mantell practices Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.