A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mantell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mantell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mantell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mantell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mantell, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Herniated Disc
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Mantell graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mantell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Mantell MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Mantell practice?
- Dr. Mark Mantell has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Mantell practices Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.