A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Margolis, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Margolis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ashley Margolis MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Margolis practice?
- Dr. Mark Margolis has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Margolis practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.