A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Margolis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Margolis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Margolis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Margolis, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Margolis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ashley Margolis MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Margolis practice?
- Dr. Mark Margolis has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Margolis practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.