A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MARK MARIANI:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MARK MARIANI is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. MARK MARIANI, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. MARIANI graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. MARIANI has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MARIANI accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. MARK MARIANI practice?
Dr. MARK MARIANI practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Gig Harbor, WA.
See Sacramento Family Physicians, Sacramento Sports Medicine Doctors, and Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons.