by Betty Shultz on Jun 30th, 2014

Dr. Marinella is a very professional and caring person. He explains clearly and does research, as necessary, for you as an individual. I never felt rushed and all questions were answered. I would highly recommend him.

Good experience show details Good experience
by Jane W. on Feb 12th, 2014

Dr. Marinella is a highly competent, intelligent, and professional physician. I came to trust his judgment and his skill in treating my illness. He has a calm and no-nonsense manner that I find refreshing. He welcomes questions, listens thoroughly, and takes ample time to answer any concerns. I would recommend him to anyone facing a serious health issue.

Great show details Great
Mar 12th, 2013

Doctor Marinella knows what he is doing and cares about you as a patient. He saved my life. He didn't give up on me. I'm still his patient on a follow up basis and I wouldn't change doctors. He is straight forward, thoughtful mind, talented, and anyone would be lucky to have him as a doctor.

Don't like him show details Don't like him
Aug 4th, 2012

Very impersonal. Didn't care about my case. Very distracted throughout the entire appt.

NEVER AGAIN show details NEVER AGAIN
Mar 8th, 2011

I will never - NEVER - go to this physician again. First, the office is dirty, the staff rude and on my second (and last) visit, I waited almost 2 hours to see the doctor. For someone sitting there who is scared as to what may be wrong with them, you do not sit there and guess a laundry list of what they "MAY" have. No thanks. Very unprofessional.