Internists, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
Dayton Physicians LLC
3120 Governors Place Blvd
Dayton, OH 45409
937-293-1622
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  show details
by Betty Shultz on Jun 30th, 2014

Dr. Marinella is a very professional and caring person. He explains clearly and does research, as necessary, for you as an individual. I never felt rushed and all questions were answered. I would highly recommend him.

|  Good experience  |  show details
by Jane W. on Feb 12th, 2014

Dr. Marinella is a highly competent, intelligent, and professional physician. I came to trust his judgment and his skill in treating my illness. He has a calm and no-nonsense manner that I find refreshing. He welcomes questions, listens thoroughly, and takes ample time to answer any concerns. I would recommend him to anyone facing a serious health issue.

|  Great  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2013

Doctor Marinella knows what he is doing and cares about you as a patient. He saved my life. He didn't give up on me. I'm still his patient on a follow up basis and I wouldn't change doctors. He is straight forward, thoughtful mind, talented, and anyone would be lucky to have him as a doctor.

|  Don't like him  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2012

Very impersonal. Didn't care about my case. Very distracted throughout the entire appt.

|  NEVER AGAIN  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2011

I will never - NEVER - go to this physician again. First, the office is dirty, the staff rude and on my second (and last) visit, I waited almost 2 hours to see the doctor. For someone sitting there who is scared as to what may be wrong with them, you do not sit there and guess a laundry list of what they "MAY" have. No thanks. Very unprofessional.