A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Marrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Marrone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marrone graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Marrone has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Gregory Marrone MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Marrone practice?
- Dr. Mark Marrone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Marrone practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Nephrologists.