A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MARK MARRONE:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. MARK MARRONE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. MARRONE graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. MARRONE has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MARRONE accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans