A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Martens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Martens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Martens, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Martens graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark G Martens MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Martens practice?
- Dr. Mark Martens has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Martens practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Neptune, NJ.
See Neptune Obstetricians & Gynecologists.