A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Martinez, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Martinez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Valley Hospital
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Martinez MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Mark Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Martinez practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists, Salt Lake City Critical Care Practitioners, and Salt Lake City Pulmonologists.