be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Martinez, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Valley Hospital
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martinez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Martinez practice?
Dr. Mark Martinez practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: West Jordan, UT and Tooele, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists, Salt Lake City Urgent Care Centers, and Salt Lake City Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Martinez, Dr. Marcel Martinez, Dr. Marcelino Martinez, Dr. Marcellus Martinez, Dr. Marcelo Martinez, Dr. Marco Martinez