Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Maslovich
Dr. Mark Maslovich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alma, MI. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Maslovich is affiliated with MidMichigan Medical Center - Gratiot, MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland and MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin. Dr. Maslovich has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Maslovich has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Mark Maslovich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alma, MI.
Dr. Ahsen Tatar
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Practice
Alma, MI 0.01 mi18
Dr. Indira Saxena
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Alma, MI 0.11 mi46
Dr. Leyla Moossavi
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Ithaca, MI 7.42 mi23