A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Masteller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Masteller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Masteller
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Masteller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Masteller, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Masteller graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Masteller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
- Saint Vincent Outpatient Center - Union City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark H Masteller DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Masteller practice?
- Dr. Mark Masteller has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Masteller practices Family Medicine near Erie, PA.
See Erie Family Physicians.