Learn more about Dr. Mark Matta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Matta is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matta
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Matta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Matta, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Matta graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Matta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
- Jameson Memorial Hospital - South Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ayad Matta DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Matta practice?
- Dr. Mark Matta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Matta practices Psychiatry near New Castle, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewickley, PA.
See New Castle Psychiatrists.