Learn more about Dr. Mark Mattar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mattar, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mattar
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mattar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mattar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattar graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Mattar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Mattar MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Mattar practice?
- Dr. Mark Mattar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Mattar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Washington Internists and Washington Gastroenterologists.