Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Mattern
Dr. Mark Mattern, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Mesa, AZ and Mesa, AZ. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist. Dr. Mattern is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center and Banner Heart Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Mattern has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Mark Mattern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Sabeeha Ahmed
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hospitalist
Phoenix, AZ 0.99 mi11
Dr. Ashish Pershad
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Hospitalist, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 1.06 mi22
Dr. Mirela Ponduchi
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 1.06 mi12