A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Matthias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Matthias is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Matthias, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthias graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Matthias has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hutchinson Area Health Care
- Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System
- Rice Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stanley Matthias MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Matthias practice?
- Dr. Mark Matthias has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Matthias practices Family Medicine near Mankato, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hutchinson, MN.
See Mankato Family Physicians.