A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mattingly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mattingly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mattingly, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattingly graduated from University of Louisville . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mattingly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark W Mattingly MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Mattingly practice?
- Dr. Mark Mattingly has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Mattingly practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Colorectal Surgeons and Grand Blanc Surgeons.