A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mattingly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mattingly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mattingly, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattingly graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mattingly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mattingly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans