Dr. Mark Mattingly MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 25th, 2016
Perfect example of how a doctor should be!
I honestly cannot say enough great things about Dr. Mattingly! He's extremely kind and has great bedside manners. Talks you through everything he is going to do so there are no surprises. He listens and addresses all of your concerns. I would refer him to anyone seeking a doctor in this field.

September 14th, 2016
The biggest problem was actually getting in touch with the office. Dr. Mattingly is amazing and would highly recommend him. He is worth waiting to get in for an appointment.

August 29th, 2016
MIRACLE WORKER
This man has helped me after so many have failed. I had surgery by another surgeon in the area and had numerous complications. I was a mess. Dr Mark gave me my life back. I dont understand how people couldnt get in touch with him. His pager number is on his answering machine. I have never had any problem getting him.

November 20th, 2015
Very nice and informative. Spends ample time with his patients.

March 11th, 2015
He was very nice, but Definitely not prompt on time, or will NOT return phone calls :(

June 10th, 2014
Ms.
He is very caring. Called the night before surgery and explained just what he was going to do. Wonderful surgeon, made me feel right at ease.

March 6th, 2014
Wife of Richard m Smith
Dr. Mark, The best surgeon , the most down to earth man, loving caring doctor with the biggest hands that know exactly where and when to go . We love you . Richard is Cancer free , 6 years now . Living life in Florida , fishing everyday at the bridge, like you told him he would. And, we have you to Thank. God bless .

March 29th, 2011
Awesome Doctor!!
Great Doctor, very caring will sit and talk to you without feeling rushed won't leave the room until all your worrys are addressed. He worked fast I was diagnost with rectal cancer and within a week I was in having invasive surgery and I am cancer free. I will be on the 5 year plan with him visiting him frequently to make sure my cancer doesn't come back. I would recommend this doctor to anybody he is 5 stars in my book...

August 18th, 2009
Dr. Cutie is the best there is. Sure wish he handled other illnesses, too. Would like to go to him for everything. Very pleasant and likable. Really good looking, too. And this is from an old, old lady.

April 5th, 2009
Wonderful
I LOVE this Dr. and his staff. He takes the time to sit with you and answer ALL of your questions. They are wonderful at getting you in for an emergency appointment. If I ever have to have surgury again (which I hope I don't) I will definitly come back.