Dr. Mark Mattingly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Mattingly?

Happy gamma!

Posted on October 16th, 2017

Dr. Mattingly was the absolute best. On my initial surgical consultation he gave us an explanation of what he was going to do, plus showed us the instruments he was going to be using. Explained in detail what would happen, how long I would be in the hospital and what would happen afterwards. He spent over an hour with us on that initial visit. After I had my surgery, he explain to my son in detail what he had done. I would highly recommend him to absolutely anybody that has to have any type of surgery that is needed for colorectal problems.

LIFE SAVER!!!

Posted on May 8th, 2017

Dr. Mattingly saved my life, no doubt about it. I was supposed to have a simple colon resection done, by Dr. Jondy at Hurley. Well He screwed me up big time. Hooked diseased tissue back up to diseased tissue, so the my colon ruptured, causing me to go septic, and then require a colostomy, which he ALSO screwed up, as he didnt measure me before surgery, so my stoma ended up in a crease in my skin, and retracted beneath the surface of my skin, everytime i was in any other position besides laying flat on my back. I kept gettinginfections, and spent 98 straight days in the hospital. I was sent to Henry Ford in Detroit, they wouldnt operate on me, because of liability issues caused by Dr. Jondy's negligence. I was then sent back to Hurley, only to have Dr. Jondy say he could no longer help me, or fix his error, so i was sent to the Cleveland Clinic, as they supposedly have the best colorectal team in the country. Well, I kept getting infections at my colostomoy site, and internally in the remaining part of my colon, so they wanted me to completely heal before they would operate on me, and sent me home to recover. During my recovery, i was hit with yet ANOTHER infection, and had to be admitted into the Hospital again, but this time I went to McLaren in Flint, and was treated by Dr. Miguel Perez-Pascual, (my Primary Care dr.) who contacted Dr. Mattingly on my behalf to see if he could help out. Well, less than a week later, Dr. Mattingly not only corrected Dr. Jondy's errors internally, he repaired me to the point where he was able to eliminate my need for the colostomy, and my life has gotten back to normal after 7 months of botched surgeries, and being shuffled from hospital to hospital. Dr. Mattingly is the best. Hands down, the absolute best.

Very professional and friendly

Posted on April 28th, 2017

He took the time to explain throughly the procedure.

Perfect example of how a doctor should be!

Posted on September 26th, 2016

I honestly cannot say enough great things about Dr. Mattingly! He's extremely kind and has great bedside manners. Talks you through everything he is going to do so there are no surprises. He listens and addresses all of your concerns. I would refer him to anyone seeking a doctor in this field.

Posted on September 14th, 2016

The biggest problem was actually getting in touch with the office. Dr. Mattingly is amazing and would highly recommend him. He is worth waiting to get in for an appointment.

MIRACLE WORKER

Posted on August 30th, 2016

This man has helped me after so many have failed. I had surgery by another surgeon in the area and had numerous complications. I was a mess. Dr Mark gave me my life back. I dont understand how people couldnt get in touch with him. His pager number is on his answering machine. I have never had any problem getting him.

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Very nice and informative. Spends ample time with his patients.

Posted on March 11th, 2015

He was very nice, but Definitely not prompt on time, or will NOT return phone calls :(

Ms.

Posted on June 10th, 2014

He is very caring. Called the night before surgery and explained just what he was going to do. Wonderful surgeon, made me feel right at ease.

Wife of Richard m Smith

Posted on March 6th, 2014

Dr. Mark, The best surgeon , the most down to earth man, loving caring doctor with the biggest hands that know exactly where and when to go . We love you . Richard is Cancer free , 6 years now . Living life in Florida , fishing everyday at the bridge, like you told him he would. And, we have you to Thank. God bless .

How do you get ann appt

Posted on April 4th, 2011

Awesome Doctor!!

Posted on March 30th, 2011

Great Doctor, very caring will sit and talk to you without feeling rushed won't leave the room until all your worrys are addressed. He worked fast I was diagnost with rectal cancer and within a week I was in having invasive surgery and I am cancer free. I will be on the 5 year plan with him visiting him frequently to make sure my cancer doesn't come back. I would recommend this doctor to anybody he is 5 stars in my book...