Surgical Specialist, Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum)
Video profile

Mar 11th, 2015

He was very nice, but Definitely not prompt on time, or will NOT return phone calls :(

Ms. show details Ms.
by Sue Snyder on Jun 10th, 2014

He is very caring. Called the night before surgery and explained just what he was going to do. Wonderful surgeon, made me feel right at ease.

Wife of Richard m Smith show details Wife of Richard m Smith
by Robbyn on Mar 6th, 2014

Dr. Mark, The best surgeon , the most down to earth man, loving caring doctor with the biggest hands that know exactly where and when to go . We love you . Richard is Cancer free , 6 years now . Living life in Florida , fishing everyday at the bridge, like you told him he would. And, we have you to Thank. God bless .

One of the Best show details One of the Best
by Elaine Brophy on Dec 19th, 2013

This is such a sensitive area to have to see the Dr for in the first place....this man puts you at ease the minute you meet him. I would refer him in a heartbeat.

Awesome Doctor!! show details Awesome Doctor!!
Mar 29th, 2011

Great Doctor, very caring will sit and talk to you without feeling rushed won't leave the room until all your worrys are addressed. He worked fast I was diagnost with rectal cancer and within a week I was in having invasive surgery and I am cancer free. I will be on the 5 year plan with him visiting him frequently to make sure my cancer doesn't come back. I would recommend this doctor to anybody he is 5 stars in my book...

Jan 18th, 2011

I think that Dr. Mark Mattingly is one of the best doctors i have ever encountered in my life. He saved my life. Thank you so much Dr. Mattingly. Brenda Abram

by Milli Smith on Aug 18th, 2009

Dr. Cutie is the best there is. Sure wish he handled other illnesses, too. Would like to go to him for everything. Very pleasant and likable. Really good looking, too. And this is from an old, old lady.

Wonderful show details Wonderful
Apr 5th, 2009

I LOVE this Dr. and his staff. He takes the time to sit with you and answer ALL of your questions. They are wonderful at getting you in for an emergency appointment. If I ever have to have surgury again (which I hope I don't) I will definitly come back.