A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Maus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Maus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maus
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Maus Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maus graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Michael Maus DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Maus practice?
- Dr. Mark Maus has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Maus practices Family Medicine near Fairfield, CA.
See Fairfield Family Physicians.