A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Maus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Maus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maus graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Michael Maus DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Maus practice?
- Dr. Mark Maus has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Maus practices Family Medicine near Fairfield, CA.
See Fairfield Family Physicians.