A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mayle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mayle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mayle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayle graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Mayle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
- West Virginia University Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Douglas Mayle MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Mayle practice?
- Dr. Mark Mayle has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Mayle practices Ophthalmology near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Cumberland, MD and Petersburg, WV.
See Morgantown Ophthalmologists.