- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mayo is Excellent. Dr. Mayo has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mayo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayo graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mayo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Bayshore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mayo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Mayo practice?
Dr. Mark Mayo practices Ophthalmology near Pasadena, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX and Webster, TX.
See Pasadena Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Mayo, Dr. Markus Mayo, Dr. Marlon Mayo, Dr. Marcelo Mayo, Dr. Marc Mayo, Dr. Marcellus Mayo