A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mayo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayo
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mayo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mayo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayo graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mayo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lewis Mayo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Mayo practice?
- Dr. Mark Mayo has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Mayo practices Ophthalmology near Bellaire, TX.
See Bellaire Ophthalmologists.