A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mayo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mayo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayo graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mayo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lewis Mayo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Mayo practice?
- Dr. Mark Mayo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Mayo practices Ophthalmology near Pasadena, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX and Webster, TX.
See Pasadena Ophthalmologists.