A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mazow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mazow, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mazow, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazow graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mazow has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lawrence Mazow MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Mazow practice?
- Dr. Mark Mazow has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Mazow practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.