Dr. Mark Lawrence Mazow MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Trauma Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mazow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mazow, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mazow, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Cosmetic Oculofacial Surgery, Ophthalmic Pathology, and Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazow graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mazow has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mazow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance