A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mazow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mazow, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazow
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mazow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mazow, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Lacrimal Duct Obstruction
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Orbit Evisceration
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazow graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mazow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lawrence Mazow MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Mazow practice?
- Dr. Mark Mazow has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Mazow practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.