Ophthalmologist, Surgeon, Pediatrician
7150 Greenville Ave
Ste 305
Dallas, TX 75231
214-369-3066
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Worst doctor on earth!!  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2014

Performed surgery that was unnecessary and ruined my life! RUN away and find a real dr

|  Very Unpleasant Experience  |  show details
by Julia L. on Aug 13th, 2014

I found Dr. Mazow to be abrupt and unpleasant. Spoke to me in a tone as though he were addressing an ill behaved child. When he inflicted sharp pain during the examination, rather than apologizing, he displayed an offensive attitude. I would not allow a doctor so devoid of empathy to perform surgery on me.

|  He will do anything to make money off of you  |  show details
by WORST DOCTOR ON PLANET RUN RUN RUN on Jan 28th, 2014

HE will ruin your life!! Run fast to a real doctor. He performed unnecessary surgery for monetary gain. He then could not EVEN correct his HUGE MISTAKE!

|  Dr. Mazow Review  |  show details
by LTLarsen on Jan 27th, 2014

Dr. Mazow and his staff provided excellent care and attention before, during and after my procedure. Dr. Mazow did an excellent job of explaining the options available to me and the procedures available to me. Thanks again for your care and attention.

|  Good and Bad  |  show details
by Anonymous on Jan 16th, 2014

I chose Dr Mazow to do my upper eyelid surgery (approved by insurance), during my initial appointment, he let me know that he could do a lower eyelid lift (to remove the bags under my eyes) and that a brow lift would aid in the raising of the upper lids (evidently my insurance company didn't think so, as this was not covered). I wound up paying almost $8000 out of pocket. The upper eyelids came out great, but the lowers (bags) have not changed a bit and other than the scar in my eyebrows I see no change there either. When I went back for my final follow up and stated that I still had the bags under my eyes and thought they would be gone. He replied defensively, "I did all I can do. You just need a facelift" and walked out of the exam room. My review: Upper blepharoplasty, 4 stars Lower blepharoplasty, 1 star Eye brows, 1 star Bedside manner, -1 star I won't go back.

|  Positive Experience  |  show details
by Jill D'Aoust on Nov 20th, 2013

Very positive experience for me. Dr. Mazow explained what was happening with my eye and what to expect. I feel I was well taken care of. The office staff was really very nice and made me feel very comfortable being there.

by P Holland on Oct 7th, 2013

Fantastic staff and doctor. If you have a need for this specialty, this is the place to go.

|  Tear Duct Surgery  |  show details
by BMC on Sep 17th, 2013

I have had trouble with my tear duct since 2008. I had two previous surgeries that were not successful. Dr Mazow was recommended by my local doctor. He knew at once what was causing my recurring eye infections, listened to my concerns about another surgery and was understanding of my expectations He performed my surgery with complete success. I am now three months out of my surgery and am very satisfied with the results. I would recommend Dr Mazow to anyone with this problem. He is a professional in every sense of the word.

|  COMPLAINT  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2012

Dr. Mazow performed surgery that did not need to be done. left me with a huge scar I have filed a complaint with the Texas Medical Board

|  Caring and knowledgeable doctor  |  show details
by Happy patient on Dec 9th, 2010

Dr. Mazow was the first doctor after several months of searching who was able to give me a diagnosis! I have recommended him to my sister, my best friend and her daughter who have the same problem. After years of not being able to wear eye makeup, now I look great all day without watery eyes, and my self confidence is back! Great dotor!

Nov 29th, 2010

Dr Mazow helped me get over complications from botched surgery by another doctor. He was kind and caring. He fixed my problem.Thank you!

Nov 28th, 2010

Excellent and caring doctor. Skilled surgeon. He took all the time I needed to answer my questions