Dr. Mark Mazow, MD
Ophthalmologist, Surgeon, Pediatrician
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Vicki Helms on Aug 12th, 2015

This was my first visit to Dr. Mazow and I was very pleased. I only had to wait about 20 minutes. Dr. Mazow was very thorough and explained my options very clearly. He will be removing the growths on and below my eyelids in a couple of weeks. His staff were all very nice and helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone else who needed this type of physician.

by ROBERT HARLER on Jul 7th, 2015

I AM VERY PLEASED WITH MY EVALUATIONS.

Happy Patient show details Happy Patient
by Paul K on Jun 29th, 2015

Recently had eyelid surgery by Dr. Mazow to correct a drooping left eyelid (ptosis). He and his team were outstanding throughout and the facilities were top notch. I am very pleased with the outcome both cosmetically and functionally. My insurance would not cover it but Dr. Mazow gave me an affordable self pay option that was all inclusive and I received no bills from other parties after the procedure.

Great plastic eye surgeon show details Great plastic eye surgeon
by Elizabeth on Apr 4th, 2015

I had Bilateral blepharoplasty with Dr. Mazow last month (February) I could not be happier with my treatment, surgery and follow-up appointment. I would recommend Dr. Mazow as a surgeon.

Constant Tearing, Irritated and Watery Eyes show details Constant Tearing, Irritated and Watery Eyes
by Gordon K on Mar 31st, 2015

I had experienced constant tearing, irritated and watery eyes (18 months non-stop) and was referred to Dr. Mazow by doctors from the Wilmer Eye Clinic at Johns Hopkins when I moved to Texas. After an original consultation and follow-up, Dr. Mazow determined that the cause might be the preservative that my disposable contact lenses came in. He researched preservative free solutions and gave me some options. Within a week the problem was solved. I can't thank him enough for his diligent efforts. He's a fantastic ophthalmologist.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by L.Milutin on Mar 25th, 2015

Dr. Mazow has cared for all three of my kids over the years.

Dr. Mazow Review show details Dr. Mazow Review
by LTLarsen on Jan 27th, 2014

Dr. Mazow and his staff provided excellent care and attention before, during and after my procedure. Dr. Mazow did an excellent job of explaining the options available to me and the procedures available to me. Thanks again for your care and attention.

Good and Bad show details Good and Bad
by Anonymous on Jan 16th, 2014

I chose Dr Mazow to do my upper eyelid surgery (approved by insurance), during my initial appointment, he let me know that he could do a lower eyelid lift (to remove the bags under my eyes) and that a brow lift would aid in the raising of the upper lids (evidently my insurance company didn't think so, as this was not covered). I wound up paying almost $8000 out of pocket. The upper eyelids came out great, but the lowers (bags) have not changed a bit and other than the scar in my eyebrows I see no change there either. When I went back for my final follow up and stated that I still had the bags under my eyes and thought they would be gone. He replied defensively, "I did all I can do. You just need a facelift" and walked out of the exam room. My review: Upper blepharoplasty, 4 stars Lower blepharoplasty, 1 star Eye brows, 1 star Bedside manner, -1 star I won't go back.

Positive Experience show details Positive Experience
by Jill D'Aoust on Nov 20th, 2013

Very positive experience for me. Dr. Mazow explained what was happening with my eye and what to expect. I feel I was well taken care of. The office staff was really very nice and made me feel very comfortable being there.

by P Holland on Oct 7th, 2013

Fantastic staff and doctor. If you have a need for this specialty, this is the place to go.

Tear Duct Surgery show details Tear Duct Surgery
by BMC on Sep 17th, 2013

I have had trouble with my tear duct since 2008. I had two previous surgeries that were not successful. Dr Mazow was recommended by my local doctor. He knew at once what was causing my recurring eye infections, listened to my concerns about another surgery and was understanding of my expectations He performed my surgery with complete success. I am now three months out of my surgery and am very satisfied with the results. I would recommend Dr Mazow to anyone with this problem. He is a professional in every sense of the word.

Caring and knowledgeable doctor show details Caring and knowledgeable doctor
by Happy patient on Dec 9th, 2010

Dr. Mazow was the first doctor after several months of searching who was able to give me a diagnosis! I have recommended him to my sister, my best friend and her daughter who have the same problem. After years of not being able to wear eye makeup, now I look great all day without watery eyes, and my self confidence is back! Great dotor!

Nov 29th, 2010

Dr Mazow helped me get over complications from botched surgery by another doctor. He was kind and caring. He fixed my problem.Thank you!

Nov 28th, 2010

Excellent and caring doctor. Skilled surgeon. He took all the time I needed to answer my questions