A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mazziotti is Excellent. Dr. Mazziotti has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mazziotti, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazziotti graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mazziotti has 35 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mazziotti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mazziotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark V. Mazziotti practice?
Dr. Mark Mazziotti practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, TX and Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Surgeons, Houston Pediatric Surgeons, and Houston Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Mazziotti, Dr. Marcel Mazziotti, Dr. Marcelino Mazziotti, Dr. Marcellus Mazziotti, Dr. Marcelo Mazziotti, Dr. Marco Mazziotti