Pediatrician
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. Yahoo.
 |  show details
by Nancy Taylor on Mar 22nd, 2013

I have to say this is the kindest, most patient doctor I have ever met. He takes the time to answer all of your questions and is extremely personable. He is also very soft-spoken and gentle with his patients. Both my kids really like him, which is an amazing relief when you have to take an upset and sick child to the doctor. Also the staff follows up every time I come in or call. I called their on call nurse on the weekend and got a follow-up call asking if my son was feeling better on Monday. I love that!

|  awful, mean, solemn and rude.  |  show details
by Amber Ann at Citysearch on Mar 3rd, 2012 on citysearch.com

I switched to sweetgrass pediatrics. this degrading, rude and uninformative man should not be allowed to work with children. to put it bluntly, screw him and his rude staff.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  average doctor  |  show details
by onesidedsquare on Apr 5th, 2010

Average good doctor,But his staff must be retarded,no one else in the waiting room still took 30mins to be seenthen, asked them to fax my son's shot record to his daycare 3 times, didn't do it had to go physically pick it up and wait 15mins for them to find it and make a copywe've moved on to another practitioner

|  show details
by MotherTo1 on Mar 26th, 2009 on yahoo.com

When my son was born my husband said that we should use Mark McCall. My husband said that everyone in his family and even his other son uses him and he is great. So to just go with the flow I decide to try him out. I went to him a few times and every single time I sat in that office for over 1 hour waiting. Then you have a "well" room that sick kids were in...My husband and I had some problems and split when our son was 3 months, so I started using another doctor. Down the road we got back together and our son got sick. So we call the doctor and tell him our son is sick and they give us an appt that day, GREAT! When I get there all the nurses were rude, asking me why I am back, and not answering my questions. Then the doctor says there is nothing wrong with my son who is running a fever of 101 and coughing up his lungs. Needless to say I am not ever going there again! They suck!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com