A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark McColl, Pediatrician, Internist is Good. Dr. McColl has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McColl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McColl graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. McColl has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McColl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark McColl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark B. McColl practice?
Dr. Mark McColl practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco McColl, Dr. Markus McColl, Dr. Marlon McColl, Dr. Marcelo McColl, Dr. Marc McColl, Dr. Marcellus McColl