Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Mccoll
Dr. Mark Mccoll, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN, with another office in Knoxville, TN. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Mccoll is affiliated with East Tennessee Children's Hospital, St Mary's Medical Center, Inc and Mercy Medical Center North. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Mccoll has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Mark Mccoll is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Ralph Green
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Knoxville, TN 0.01 mi21
Dr. Angela Schupp
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0.01 mi17
Dr. Chris Klenck
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Knoxville, TN 0.03 mi12