A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark McColl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark McColl, Pediatrician, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McColl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McColl graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. McColl has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McColl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming - 2 plans