A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark McColl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark McColl, Pediatrician, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McColl
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McColl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McColl graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. McColl has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Benton McColl MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. McColl practice?
- Dr. Mark McColl has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark McColl practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Pediatricians.