Learn more about Dr. Mark McColl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark McColl, Pediatrician, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McColl
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McColl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McColl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McColl graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. McColl has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Benton McColl MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. McColl practice?
- Dr. Mark McColl has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark McColl practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Pediatricians.