A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark McConnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark McConnell is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McConnell
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. McConnell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McConnell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. McConnell graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. McConnell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S McConnell MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. McConnell practice?
- Dr. Mark McConnell has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark McConnell practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Boise, ID.
See Boise Internists, Boise Critical Care Practitioners, and Boise Pediatricians.