A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark McCune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark McCune is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McCune, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCune graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCune has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A McCune MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. McCune practice?
- Dr. Mark McCune has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark McCune practices Dermatology near Lenexa, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS.
See Lenexa Dermatologists.