A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark McDonald is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McDonald, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. McDonald has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark G McDonald MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark G. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Mark McDonald has 11 office locations.
Dr. Mark McDonald practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lima, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bluffton, OH and Kenton, OH.
See Lima Surgeons.