Dr. Mark Mcdonald Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Mcdonald?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Mark Mcdonald?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 26th, 2016

Review for Dr. Mark McDonald - OIO

Dr. McDonald has repaired both of my shoulders and I am very satisfied with the results.

September 11th, 2011

terrible

Dr McDonald was suppose to reconstuct my ACL, fix my torn meniscus and clean up arthritis in my knee. Prior to scheduling surgery, I told him several times I was not allowed to go under anesthesia due to the mediciation I was taking for another condition as the anesthesia could cause death due to reaction of the mixture of my medicine with the meds they use to put you under. He told me each time not to worry about it that I was being overly concerned, it would not be a problem. He had me talk with the anesthiaologist he works with due to my concern, and this dr said not to worry either as they would be able to contradict the reaction with other mediciations. So I trusted both these dr's and showed up for surgery. Thank god the nurse checking me in asked about the list of medicines and was aware of the problem with anesthesia and the mediciation I was taking. A hospital manager had my surgery cancelled as she knew what would happen if I had the Surgery. Dr Mcdonald was furious my surgery was cancelled and told me to return to his office and he would give me Synvic shots to help with the pain and hqad an ACL brace ordered for me - When I was getting ready to leave the hospital, i was also informed Dr McDonald didn't have the ACL reconstruction listed as one of the procedures he was going to do that morning. So I return to the office to start the synvic shots after all this, and when I see him he doesn't even know why I came back for the f/u appt (after all this, i'm not sure whay i showed up either.) Needless, to say i have a new dr and will never advise anyone to go to this physician.

July 24th, 2017